My very last question, lol

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

Hi,
    I know I've put so many questions up, lol, but don't worry this is my last one. I know what praise means, but what happens after you click the Praise button underneath a person's comment on one of your poems?

• Lostraindrops
    19 years ago

idk i wonder the same thing

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

janis is keeping track of how many "praises" people get... and he may implement a "Critic of the month" award... or something to that effect

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I was curious about that too Rachel so Im glad you asked this question - hopefully one of the moderators would care to elaborate for the majority!

And girl don't EVER say you ask too many questions - Im like you a questions person you learn so much when you have the courage to ask...so you keep it up hun!

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

Thanks Eirisa! lol, yes, I guess we are *Question Askers*, but who said that was necessarily a bad thing, because then we'd probably know more than the person who doesn't!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

LoL I agree RainbowRachel those who don't ask never know my friend - and its so much quicker and easier than actually researching it yourself LoL

Stay smiling sweety and your more than welcome to email me any questions you have

Eirisa

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

thanx, that's nice of you, especially considering I have so many!:S, lol. If u have time, vote or comment on some of mine, thx. I'll read a few of yours.

-Rach