Help she's going!!!

• XxCamyxX
    19 years ago

Ok I have this friend who just broke up with her boyfriend (he dumped her 4 another grl) and now she's cutting!!! please help I've tried everything to make her stop I've even written a poem for her, but I'm not sure if she'll stop!! :s HELLLLPPP!!!! last year she almost comited suicide!!!!

• wings.in.flight.
    19 years ago

u cant stop someone from cutting its her choice maybe it helps her get rid of the pain.. or u could start kick boxing with her, but wateva dont try 2 stop her shell stop wen shes ready

• XxCamyxX
    19 years ago

but wat if she goes on and actually tries 2 kill herself!! huh? wat do i do then?! shes capable of it!!!!

• wings.in.flight.
    19 years ago

boohoo ive tried 2 kill myself over 20 times, just take her kick boxing and tell her 2 beat the shit out of the boxing bag thingy magig

• XxCamyxX
    19 years ago

ok thnx i'll see wat i can do! hope she'll like cutting the bag more than herself lolz

• wings.in.flight.
    19 years ago

wow how old is ur friend coz ur only 12

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

i can understand how your friend feels i felt the same way once but you need to tell that there are so many other wonderful guys out there, and she doesnt need this she has her whole life ahead of her. Dont end it now it's just the begining...