Help?

• Alisha
    15 years ago

Ok so me and my best friend have been thru so much...just shes kinda getting out of hand...i lost my virginity and have had sex with 3 different guys and she says im just a "hoe" but one of those was by force bt i rather say i wanted it then to use the word rape..so then she lost her virginity and she had sex with a different guy the next day...and now i say ok and im the hoe? and she says yes im a good girl...and about to months before that she decided to go to a party get so drunk she blacked out and had sex but she said she dnt remeber so she doesnt have to count it and tells everyone he raped her...so now shes getting really out of hand! she doesnt care who she is havin sex with, she is takin anyone she can...she even fucked a guy who one of our friends liked just to make her mad...she is starting to use drugs and abuse it she throws parties without her parents knowin and tell hes parents that she has a "fieldtrip" she sneaks out almost everyday and can barely keep up with her school work...and is alway havin me help her...and wen im busy she gets mad and all hell breaks loose but when i need her she is never there but i dnt make a big deal about it...so shes being really bad and i dnt wanna be friends with her bt shes my best friend but things are changin...my parents hae been going thru rough times with work and money and i try to talk to her and she says u dnt have it as bad as me...my parents dnt trust me and they think im bad..and im like WOW YEA IT BREAKS MY HEART...BT NOHTIN IS WORSE THAN HER PROBLEMS...she is choosin to gon the wrong way in life and everytime i step up to her and tell her wat i think she either gets mad or says ur just jelous because im hott...these arent excuses its time for her to grow up im 18 and her bday is in december and she wants to be all big and go out and drink bt thats not growing up...excess drinking and partying and sneakin out is just immature...atleast i knw when im wrong bt he streak never ends and she is turning from friends who never done anything wrong to her...and im sick of it....help?

• Fluffy
    15 years ago

"i love my virginity and have had sex with 3 different guys"

and what virginity is that, exactly?

• Alisha
    15 years ago

I meant lost sorry il fix that rite now

• Alisha
    15 years ago

Well i know she cares but shes just makin other friends and well they influence her a lot and i know shes better than that ;( it just breaks my heart...i wud never do anytin bad to hurt her bt i dnt think she understands that :(

• Alisha
    15 years ago

Yea...i knw bt im not a type to go out nd be like i dnt wanna talk and rite now im nt talking to her cuz shes mad tha i was busy this weekend...i dont think it was my fault though...this is how the conersation went....

her: I need u rie now!
    ME: I CANT IM BUSY...
    her: Well tell ur mom i really need you
    ME: I REALLY CAN'T RITE NOW, MAYBE LATER... I REALLY CANT TALK BYE
    *I HANG UP*

SO THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL SHE WAS LIKE...
    HER: I REALLLY NEEDED U, MY SENIOR EXIT INTERVIEW WAS TODAY...AND I HAD JUST STARTED IT...
    ME: ITS NO MY FAULT U WAITED TWO DAYS BEFORE UR INTERVIEW TO START IT THATS NOT MY PROBLEM I TOLD U I WAS BUSY...
    HER: U CUDNT EVEN COME FORE 10 MINUTES...
    ME: I TOLD U I WAS BUSY
    HER: I REALLY NEEDED YOU HELP...
    *AT THIS POINT I WAS GETTING A LIL HEATED*
    ME: WELL I WAS BUSY OK AND I WAS AT UR HOUSE THE DAY BEFOER AND U NEVER SAID U NEEDED HELP! AND I TOLD U PLENTY OF TIMES TO DO IT, MAYBE U SHUD OF STARTED A MONTH BEFORE LIKE I DID...UR GRADE IS NOT MY PROBLEM...
    HER: I JUST NEEDED U TO HELP ME WITH THE GRAPH IT ONLY TOOK 5 MINS AND U CUDNT EVEN DO THAT?
    ME: WELL GUESS WHAT MY FUCKIN WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND U! ok? IM NOT GNA STOPN WHAT IM DOING JUST BECAUSE U WAITED LAST MINUTE! WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO? TELL EVERY 'OH WAIT MY BEST FRIEND NEEDS HELP STOP EVERYTHING I'LL BE RIGHT BACK' IM NOT GOING TO STOP WHAT IM DOING FOR U CAN PASS...UR ON UR OWN WITH THIS ONE...

SHE JUST STAYED QUIET AND WE HAVEN TLAKED FOR 2 DAYS

• Alisha
    15 years ago

BUT Y DO I FEEL SO BAD THAT THIS HAPPENED? ALL MY FRIENDS TELL ME IT WAS IN MY RITE BT I FEEL AS IF I WAS IN THE WRONG

• Alisha
    15 years ago

BUT I THOUGHT FRIENDSHIP WAS ABOUT GOING OUT ND NOT LETTING THEM FALL AND IF THEY R TO BE THERE TO CATCH THEM...BT SHE IS GETTIN BAD HABITS ND ITS HARD....

• Alisha
    15 years ago

I KNW BUT I HAVE ALWASY BEEN THE ONE TO GET HER OUT OF HER BAD HABITS BT SOME HOW I CANT GET HER OUT OF THIS ONE

• sliim
    15 years ago

You weren't in the wrong she needs tough love && a hard reality check; you don't need her or her personal issues in your life. As you said you have enough of your problems && stress goin on in your life you don't her drama on top of that drop her all together its for her on good.

• Alisha
    15 years ago

WELL ITS EASIER SAID THAN I WANNA BRING ALLL THIS TO HER ATTENTION BUT I DNT WANT ANYTHING OF HER PERSONAL LIFE TO BE EPOSED AS WELL AS MINE...I WAS THJINKING OF POSTIN SUMTIN UP ON MYSPACE BT I DNT WANNA OME OFF TO STRONG

• Starlight
    15 years ago

Shh, stop yelling..

• Alisha
    15 years ago

I wasnt yelling

• Misunderstood Misery
    15 years ago

Lol. He meant because of the caps.. Caps make it seem like the person using them is yelling.

And I agree with everything That One Guy said. He's totally right. She's responsible for her ownself. You shouldn't have to have your world revolve around her 24/7.

And as for what you said: "these arent excuses its time for her to grow up im 18 and her bday is in december and she wants to be all big and go out and drink bt thats not growing up...excess drinking and partying and sneakin out is just immature..."

^That's good that your mature enough to see that. What she's doing is very immature and not to mention, selfish too.

Sooner or later she'll grow up though and realize... It just might take awhile.

• sibyllene
    15 years ago

Ignoring all the stuff about sex and parties and focusing on the relationship between you two:

It's good for you to tell her that she shouldn't have to rely on you to function in the world. I have a relationship with a friend like this that's contextually different, but basically similar. If you don't stand up for yourself now, and tell her that she needs to be responsible for her own actions and you for yours, it will just get harder and harder to do it later on. As they said above: Tough Love.

• Aimz
    15 years ago

Okay.

I have been in your situation. Actually, I've been on both sides.

One thing; when you've both grown up (and it sounds to me like you both have a hell of a long way to go!) You will look back on this whole thing and see how stupid you both were.
    Having sex is not a competition, so from now on, if you want her to stop bragging to you and telling you her 'problems' (which sound more like excuses for attention!) you should just tell her, you have offered your advice and if she isn't going to listen she will have to deal with it alone. There is nothing you can do about it, this is her life she is screwing up, don't let it become yours too.

If this girl can't keep up with her school work because she's too busy partying, then let her deal with that. You should focus on your own work and be the best that you can be. She will see soon enough that she needs to sort herself out. Don't you bail her out because she will just expect you to keep doing it and she will never grow up. Don't let her blame you for her own failings.

When she is ready to change and sort herself out, then talk to her properly, like a friend and help her out. Before that, my advice is to steer clear.

• Alisha
    15 years ago

Well i let her cool off and well we went out together and she apoligized but it was kinda late because she came crying to me her parents bought her a plane ticket to india...one way so we decided to spend her last couple hours together roamin around after a short time she just started crying and said she didnt wanna leave and later her dad and uncle called and i was listening and i had her little sister transate everything and well her uncle was wanting to take her that very momment and her dad said to put the plane ticket on hold cuz he still believed she could change...so later that day one of the bad influences txt her and asked her if she wanted to sneak out tonight and blah blah blah she said no that her father believed in her (she thought he never did) and that she wasnt gna fuck up and that if all they were calling her to do is do stupid shit like smoke sneak out etc...that they should delete her number...i was very shoked at that and was very proud she started crying cuz she was happy they were giving her a second chance...i just dnt want her to mess up but she has been doing so good...and as for me im still here if she needs me and she has started doing all her work i only let her copy once lol bt thats a start right? oh yea she even been staying after school to get help on raising her grade :)