How do you know if writing is for you?

• Chelsey
    19 years ago

Hey there! I was just wondering how do you know if writing is for you or not..Lately I have lost inspiration and its not even a writers block anymore! I feel like I have no things to write about and I dont even know if I want to write..How do you know if your good at writing? Or what happens when you dont feel like writing anymore at all..Is that bad? I know other people go through the same thing as I am going through but I used to love writing so much and now Im like blah..Just wondering how to get over it or maybe you can answer my questions! Thanks

• ♥-Sharon Ardern-♥
    19 years ago

yeah i went through that it really ****** me off, but you just gotta listen to music and watch films that create overwelming emotions, and slowly it'll come back, don't stop, even if you write crap poems for a bit, it will come back, it did for me, thank god. good luck hun x x x x

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

If you dont want to write, dont force it... Writing isnt for you if you dont want to do it, and when you do, then it is... thats how you know :).

If you just need inspiration try this, make a poem that includes these words, make it rhyme. Rack your brain and make it work!!!

*Entire
    *Blue
    *Revolve
    *Star
    *Truth

Post it here if you want... would love to know what you can come up with (oooh a challenge lol)

• Chelsey
    19 years ago

Wow thanks guys! Bob I really liked your logic! 20 years?? Holy $hit...But then look what you turned out to be..GREAT! I think I will do what you all said..live life and wait for it to come back! Thanks so much

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Fantastic Bob... true talent