~*HOW DO U MAKE UR BROTHER LOVE U?*~

• EpithetPoet
    19 years ago

he's jsut doing what i think most older brothers would do. i have an older brother but he and i are hardly even 2 years apart so we get along pretty well, but we both need our space at times. he might see you (please take no offense) as his annoying little sister, so just let him know that you want to be part of his life, not take it over (if that makes any sense). give him some space. hope that helps.
    -A

• chavii
    19 years ago

i know how u feeling i have older brother 2 n we just don go along nice i try to do stuff 4 him but never get any appreaciation but there is 1 thing im constanly aware he loves me no less than i love him its just his pride wont allow him 2 express his love but feelings r stronger than words so i don bother any more but just keep loving him .
    so b sure he loves u even if he wont express.just give him time.

love
    --chavii--

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

You can't make a sibling love you. They do already, and always will. Problem is that some siblings dont realise it until they're much older.

Be patient and be there when they need you. That is all you ever need to do. Smothering with affection or attention will solve very little. They'll work it out when the time comes.

Bert. (an older and younger brother)

• Emily
    19 years ago

yeah i have 2 older brother. my oldest is 24 and my other just turned 21....and i'm 14. when i was little they hated me. now they love me. its a fase...they'll get over it. try hanging out with friends more. does your bro do sports? if he does and if your intreasted in it...TRY IT. maybe he'll give you some pointers and then maybe a bond will start. your bro wont hate you forever. so try hanging out with friends in the mean time. you'll have a lot more fun in life if you hang around people that want to see you and spend time with you....then being rejected by your older bro BEILEVE ME! here if u wanna talk...Emily

• Jo
    19 years ago

When I was 12 my brother was 17 and we didnt get along at all!!! Now I am 17 and he is 22 and we get along realy realy well dont worry its just an age thing!