Friend advice PLZ!!!!

• nazz
    19 years ago

i agree with Nala

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Just tell her that you're there for her. That's all you need to do, especially if she already knows how you feel.

If she isnt fully aware, let her know now. BUT also say you're not forcing the issue and as before, you're there for her.

Patience is a virtue for a reason, fella.

Hope it helps.

Bert

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Considering this is a poetry site I am inspired to tell you to write her a poem about how you love her and would treat her better than this asshole that she is with right now... however... I will offer more tangible advice as well...

Tell this girl that you cant stand to see her in pain, that she deserves to be treated better, and that you would love her so much that you could never bring yourself to do that to her. Tell her that she is everything you could ever need, want, or dream of and that this guy could never appreciate everything she can offer because he is blind.. well... and a dumbass. Confess how you feel and she will be spellbound. Girls are suckers for security... she needs to feel safe. Make her feel that way and she is YOURS.

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

I have learened this lesson the hard way.
    'If you want something in life, go for it. Don't let it slip you by, for you will feel sorry in the end.'

If you love her, tell her. If you don't want her to get hurt by that other guy, do your best, in the most peacefull way you can, to show her, that she is better of without him. Don't push tooo hard, cause you might end up hurting her in that case. Plan your moves, and go for it.