Can somebodii write a poem for me.

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

What's the point of a poem if you didn't write it yourself? I'm not being mean, but yah...

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

Why would you join this site if you just want people to write poems FOR YOU? Thats not how this site works. If you ask for help, sure,I think all of us would be happy to help. But jeez.... I don't mean to be mean but you didn't even specify what you want the poem to be about...

ps. Welcome to the site! ^_^

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

He he he Justplainme :oS

Welcome to PNQ

Write a poem about yourself, how can ppl who know nothing about you write a poem about you or even for you sweety! LoL

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

What do you need it to be about? I can help you...

xoxZoexox

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i don't mean to b mean just it's kinda personal when it feels like your writing a poem for someone and thier names not even gonna b on it, i wouldn't do it i take pride in my poems and you should really try to make one it's not that hard

~lil slam~

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Well lil slam - it is actually hard...writing is an expression and some people are often better at expressing themselves in other artistic forms...

People weren't being mean Tiffeny just stating a valid point - like mine...who are you? Who knows you? What do I even know about you? Nothing! And its hard for someone like me, who best expression is writing to write based on someone or something I know nothing about...

• Sexy Guy ~ Sexier than ever!!!
    19 years ago

Loves destiny

The whispered words of the hills,
    Swallowed by sociteys ills,
    The ill-forsaken love I feel,
    Takes so long to start to heal.
    The polution of our planet,
    Inconfidence of our foe,
    Leaves us living a shallowlife
    In loves pitfull overthrow .

This is my best poem but u can have it cos i like your name.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Sexy guy that was amazingly sweet of you!

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

thats nice of you sexy guy, but i kinda see wht you feelin i remember when i was told to write a first poem, just this is what i did to get started, find out what kind of poems you like and read alot of them so you get a sence of flow, words, ideas, and then start with the kind of poem that seems easyest (can't spell!) or what the other poems bring to your mind, and grab a pencil and some paper and write down your thoughts! don't try to make everything rhym (still can't spell!) at the beggining what until you get your thoughts down then go back and try to get the flow, then it will become more natural as you go and then you can get some really different and creative ideas hopes this can help, but thats how i started my first poem was"What Would you Do if you were me?" got the ideas from others put in one, then "Bottles of Hate" never wrote a poem or read a poem like it, you get more better at it a long the way.

~lil slam~

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

and also there are no real set of rules to write by well there are some in ways but rules are meant to b broken write how you want to! make it from your heart!

~lil slam~