Friendships?

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Hey BOOGAR;

what is friendship? Well, Friendship to me is someone who will and can always be there for you, to not judge by your past or future mistake but to mend the wounds caused by them. To always lend a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, a mind to think, to help you become a better person. To whatch you grow as an individual and be there for those hardships.
    How does friendship work? well BOOGAR, it works on how you make it work. You either want a friendship with a person or clearly don't want one. But if you do, honesty communication, and almost a siser or brother hood between the 2.

Frienship is knowing that you are able to not talk for months at a time, and then pick up right where you left off. To be there for that person no matter the rumours, mistakes, whatever you do you know you can count on that person. The biggest key to friendship is trust, to be able to trust a person with your deepest secrets, to always know that they will always be there to trust that they have your back in an emotional sense as well as a mental sense. True friendship is one of a kind, and when it crosses your path it's up to you how you take it in and deal with it.

Every person see's friendship differently and this is my definition....

take care BOOGAR and hope your tooth get better 8)
    scooby

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Friendship is cleaning up the stag's puke after I don't know how many beers and plenty of slow tequilas so he can get a good night's sleep.

• chavii
    19 years ago

in my words

"friendship is a deep understanding those who understands it cherishes it those who dont simply pretends it. "

--chavii--