Could someone help me write a poem for my daighters godmother

• Em
    14 years ago

Hi I was just wondering if anybody would be able to help me write a poem for my daughters godmother as it's her birthday soon and I want to make it special for her as she has been through alot recently and no matter what she's been going through she's always helped me in my times of need and I just want her to know that we love her to bits and that we thank the lord for her being my best friend and the godmother to my child, thanks in advance.

• kelleyana
    14 years ago

Yes i can help you. I will write it for you and post it here in a few minutes. Just something simple, yet meaningful from what you'd said about her.

• Em
    14 years ago

Thank you very, very much :) it means alot xx

• kelleyana
    14 years ago

My goodness i forget, ok let me do it while i'm here.ok

I might not showed you enough, but hoping you know it's true, that each day I'm being blessed to have a friend like you.
    Like a never-ending song of love that sings from your heart and shines on your face, brings pleasant feelings filled the air space.

Sitting here writing you these few words,
    remind me of the very first moment you held my daughter's tiny hands for a little while, that very day you became part of her for the rest of her life.
    Your warm affection like a blessing that came straight from above.
    If you could journeyed in my hearts, you could see how much you dwelled in me. You helped me out when I was down and today it's your birthday, you wears the crown.

Now I turned things around, and remember that I'll always here to catch you each time You fall towards the ground.
    A generous soul's of nature like you are very few
    and in times when your days seems blue, count on me, I'll always be here for you.
    Each time you're called upon, you say you do
    Never forget to remember I'm here to help you too.

Hope i didn't disappoint you.

I think when you need to write a poem like this, you don't need to take days to put words together. Just simple writes what your heart says.

• Em
    14 years ago

Thank you so much :) xxxx