Just thought id ask!!!

• Brittany Klein
    14 years ago

Hey, has anyone ever had that feeling of greatness...like your whole world was going wrong...but somethnig happened to make it jump from the living hell to heaven...???...well...i just got that feeling...idk how long it will last tho...lol...comment if you want...but you dont have to

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Im waiting on that feeling to come

• Brittany Klein
    14 years ago

Yeah......its gotta be a good timeing....

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Well until then ill be waiting unpatiently

• Lucy
    14 years ago

Yes!! you give it to yourself!! its like a little gift from the universe you are controlling. if you unlock it, you really can do anything. thank the Lord for creating our minds so very intracately. It's a choice you make, and you can decide to take the reigns, or wait unpatiently for someone else to give it to you. It might be just me, but i like to be the one controlling how i feel! and i like to feel just like heaven :P

• keithnwv
    14 years ago

I have had it work the other way. Quickly going to hell and then a long slow climb back to the top. Im struggling with that very voyage now.

• SolemnWish
    14 years ago

That happened to me a few weeks ago and since then everything has been going GREAT :D

• iRobbiee
    13 years ago

That feeling hasn't come yet..but I hope it comes really soon

• Brix Ambray
    13 years ago

Nice....i'm feeling it right now..

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Had it then lost:(

• mckenzie
    13 years ago

Seems the older we get, the less we experience such moments... its a nice feeling, but its best to be grounded...

if its external factors, they pass easily... but if its from within, now that's special