The Pack?..!

• Darien
    14 years ago

Geez, I must be crazy, or really bored to come back here! I wonder if there is anyone else roaming around! Where are you guys! I miss all of you so much!!!.. *awaits a response*

• Love is a Beautiful Thing
    14 years ago

Whats up? i dont know ya, but i was roaming around on here and happen to stumbble upon this lol how are ya?

• Darien
    14 years ago

LMAO! It's because I have so much spare time between classes. If I was living on campus, I would be in my dorm room doing work or something, but since I have to hang out at school, I just play farmville all the time!! Lol, and a few of my friends are asking me to play Cafe World with them, so maybe I will! lol

• Darien
    14 years ago

I'll start it next week after my exams are done, so that gives you time to get way ahead of me! lol

• Nobodys Hero
    14 years ago

Lol I swore i wouldnt join farmville but yet im level 22 and cant stop! =]

• Miss MakeUp
    14 years ago

Hello
    I don't know you but I would certainly love to.
    You guys are sooo adorable seriously like with your *sighs and hugs you* (don't know if i did it right) and your radical smileys such as o.o I NEVER would have thought of that lol. So umm I'm totally rambling on right now sorry but just had to tell u how cute and awesome you guys are.

• xTheEcstasyOfSuicidex
    14 years ago

I've come back, as well, Darien! I missed you so; everyone, really! I just wish this site was back to what it used to - so much activity and bussle. Now, it's dead. I hate it and get depressed coming on here. D;