SOMETHING PLEASE GO RIGHT!

• LittleMissReality
    14 years ago

Over the last week basically I've just wanted to lock myself away from the world and not let anyone in but my family.
    My grandpa died almost 2 weeks ago and it's so much harder being an hour away from my family on my first year of college not having them here with me! I just want to get in my car and drive to them everything I need them which is every day. I mean everyone tells me I have friends but this is alot harder when you don't have the people going through it with you.
    It just adds to everything that I had with a guy who cheated on me at the beginning of the year. I feel like nothing is going to go right my first year of college. I am literally counting down months until I leave to go back home.
    Too many changes for one year and I want it to end this is not the year I wanted to have and I don't know what to do anymore besides just want to give up and run home to mom and dad.

• Skyfire
    14 years ago

Don't give up. I know it seems like the easy thing to do. And it would be. The world isn't going to just make itself easy for you--you have to stand up for yourself, you have to try. Don't stop trying! Change is hard. Very hard. But when you get through it, when its over, you will have learned things you never would have learned any other way. Don't give up.

• Brenda
    14 years ago

Think about it this way; you're family will more than likely always be there for you. so therefore, there is no need to drop everything and run to them. whenever you have TIME and a BREAK from school to go visit them, they will be there. as for your Grandfather, I am deeply sorry. but as long as you keep him in your memory and try to be in good spirts, the pain will slowly weaken each day.

just finish out the year, and let your motivation be- that you can be with your family full-time for a few months after the year is over.

• Carrie
    14 years ago

Hang in there!!! I know the feeling. First year out of home, not even in the same city and sometimes the world just seems to be crashing down around you. Some days all you want is your mom for no logical reason. Keep going though...chin up, and just remember your family is supporting you wherever they are. This your future and you need to do it for you!