Any good thoughts appreciated!!!

• DeathsRose
    14 years ago

I found out this morning when I woke up that my grandfather (who is 90) had a seizure in his sleep last night (He''s only been having them for the last yr). My uncle was visiting to keep an eye on him because he occasionally (like every month and a half) does have seizures. They only last for like a day or two and then he's fine except last time when he had them (in Sept) I was visiting him with my mother and fiance (my grandfather lives 3,000 miles away as does my uncle). He lost bits and pieces of his memory and does not remember much of us visiting (for 2 weeks) except waking up in the hospital to see us. He couldn't even remember who I was for like 3 days after. I am just asking if people could pray for him or at least keep good thoughts in their minds anything would be appreciated.

• DeathsRose
    14 years ago

I call and talk to him once a week and take a 2 week vacation every summer to visit him. I also e-mail him whenever I get a chance not to mension calling him every holiday and sending him gifts every holiday. :)

• DeathsRose
    14 years ago

^ yeah he does...lol...He's sooo good on the computer it makes many of the younger generations seem inexperienced...lol; so anyone who says learning the computer is too hard for them isn't really giving it a valiant effort...And hey it's just another good way to keep in touch with him.

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

Such a sad thought of what you are going through, but also uplifting to know that he is young at heart... it goes a long way in healing xxx

• DeathsRose
    14 years ago

I've talked to him on the phone twice since and he is doing ok now...he went back to the doctors and told them what happened and they upped the dosage of his medication although now he is getting really dizzy all the time (a side effect of the medication) but it's all getting workeed out...and i am just happy he is ok.

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

I'm glad he is ok. he sounds like a fighter xxx