IRELAND

• Malboros pipe
    14 years ago

I'm just wondering I seem to be the only person on this site that is from Ireland, Is that any others?????????????

• Malboros pipe
    14 years ago

Whereabouts in the north, i'm from kildare, but currently living in conemara. I moved here cause i love the irish language and never want it to die

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

I'm not from Ireland, but I do have family there. I'd like to travel there someday.

It's funny just how close some of us all are to one another. I just met someone on P&Q you lives in the same city as me!

• Kuro
    14 years ago

Fuck yeah! IReland woo!!!

nah, im American but my Grandma's maiden name was Daurity. (unfortunately my mother's maiden name was Pennington, so i'm also quite a bit English)

i've actually always wanted to travel to Ireland and maybe learn some Gaelic. that would be awesome

• Chris
    14 years ago

Yay Ireland. I live near Belfast sadly. Its a nice place, too many people with hoodies though for my liking. some nice people too.

^_^

• DeathsRose
    14 years ago

I'm not Irish, but I'd deff. like to go to Ireland some day and hopefully someday I can move there :p

• Dreamofolwin
    14 years ago

Im from Ireland :) Lol. Born and bred in Belfast's fair city... :)) Lived in Lisburn a while and now in Armagh! Nice to meet you all :)

'bout ye?" Ha, Lol.

• Rosa Ho
    13 years ago

Hello Everybody.
    This is Rosa. I am not from Ireland but i do like the country, It is beautiful and fresh. I am here to make friends with Irish people. Hope you dont' mind.
    Cheers.:)