My auntie

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

My auntie has just passed last month and i think about her on occassion. It saddens me because it feels like she was too young to go and she left my cousin behind who has even turned 18 yet. I feel sorry for my cousin and I really don't know how to approach her on this sensitive subject....

• Love Panda
    14 years ago

Talk to her on the phone or in person, just let her know your there..that you care about her and are worried.

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

I understand what you're saying illuminati but i don't think she will see it like that but maybe in time. At first i didnt see it like that with my dad but now i do.

• Sean
    14 years ago

Your cousin will understand you might not have all the right words, the best act is simply in the offer of support; everybody reacts differently to bereavement and it will be difficult to know if you are any help at all, but you will be by just being there on the end of a phone - or at a end of a hug.

Once you've offered your ear, it's up to her then, maybe just being a mate and do the normal things you would with her will be just as beneficial. But it sounds like you know how it feels, and that can be a big help to her :)

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

Thanx Sean that's really beneficial to me...