Who influenced you to do something?

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

My first best friend's name was Rebecca. We went to elementary school together and she was the smartest girl in our class. She was a very bright person and we easily clicked. One day when she was reading out loud the teacher kept telling her to read and I wanted to read. I love learning about anything. And I thought to myself, i'm gonna be smart just like her....and even though i'm not in touch with her now she in fluenced me to become a smarter person. Which i did. i studied longer and harder and devoured books after books.And she made such a difference in my life. THANX BECCA!!!!

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

A lot of people have done many things to influence me. this I'd hard to pick one. I think I will just say that everyone who has fought for what they wanted makes me think I can do it too. xxx

• Kuro
    14 years ago

EVERYBODY HERE!!!

they inspire me to keep writing and getting better with poetry and comprehending different things. and through it all, i've learned to accept everyone more easily and even learn some interesting techniques and forms of poetry.

but what i enjoy most is the philosophical discussions.