Bestfriends ...

• LoneStar
    14 years ago

Do you feel sometimes ... that your bestfriend isn't really
    your bestfriend?... it sounds crazy ... but shit

let me share this ...

my bestfriend and i are friends for almost a year and she had this boyfriend before and they got seperated ... and i ... as her bestfriend does something ... ( not having an affair ofcourse )
    then we'll alright in the past few days... but then her boyfriend suddenly came up again and starting to annoy my friend and sadly they are back again ...

when my friend had no boyfriend we always talk she always tell her secrets and she even calls me ...
    but when that shit came ...

i feel like ... ignored ... she doesn't talk to me nowadays
    she doesn't tell her problems anymore ...
    i can't tell her thats its hurting me because she might misunderstand... i don't know what to do ... sometimes i just breakdown and cry ... and she doesn't even know.. :(

she doesn't have time for me anymore...

• Beautiful Chaos
    14 years ago

It happens, friends, people in general, get distracted by relationships and if it bothers you that much, you should feel free to talk to her about it if you are really best friends.

• LoneStar
    14 years ago

But ... what would i say ... i don't want to sound like... i want her for myself?... its just... that she's important to me ...
    and that bastard ... >_< ... he always do that ...

but no shit ... i don't want to do something to ruin or destroy their relationship ...

• Sean
    14 years ago

This happens all the time, people only have a certain amount of time and resources and it's often hard to stretch that especially when in a budding relationship.

Just let her know how you feel, explain to her that you still need her and that you're feeling neglected. it probably wont go back to the way it was, but it by talking it could get alot better. a 'best mate' will understand your concerns, or atleast try too.