Depressed

• BrokenVodkaBottle
    14 years ago

Iv been suffering from depression over the past three years. Iv just started year twelve, and im struggling to get through im getting worse everyday.

The suicidal thoughts are back.
    I have trouble sleeping because thoughts crowd my mind.
    I often feel very alone.
    I sit on the computer, talking to no one.
    i feel like this world would be better off without me
    i have no friends.
    i just lost my best friend
    and recently lost the guy i fell my hardest for
    and he played me bad.

point is. i am depressed. i have the anti depressents.
    but i dont know how much longer i can take.
    iv seen a psychologist and stil am
    i have the medication.

maybe life isnt for everybody?

• chind
    14 years ago

Don't think like that, life may be hard right now, but things will definitely get better, they always do! And if you are feeling a little lonely, you know that you can always talk to someone here :)
    I have never been depressed, so i cant tell you how you can get through it any easier, but just try and be optimistic :) and never ever ever ever ever think that the world would be better off without you! stay strong girliee

• Broken Masquerade
    14 years ago

Not to be disrespectful at all to cindy, but it's not as easy as it sounds to just 'not think like that'. Depression consumes your mind, it's not something that is easy to control at all. But my advice would be to just to try and stick through this hard patch. That might sound a bit stupid, but as cliche as it sounds, things do eventually get better. I've been there, i've been on the meds (still am on meds) and things are starting to work out for me. Theres no way i want to die anymore.

And I believe life is for everybody. Even all the people in my life that have killed themselves, I believe that life was for them too, but they just weren't able to stick out the rough patch. You may not be thinking of suicide, but i'm just taking a guess here. Can i just say, it will make everyone you love just as upset as you are now, probably more. And like from experience, life gets better. I know by the sounds of it you've been depressed for a fair while. But it doesn't really make a difference. I was severely cutting as a result of my depression and anxiety since i was 8 and stopped this year (i'm 16) and already, my life has changed pretty drastically, and i am really starting to appreciate it and enjoy life.

It's really good that your seeing a psychologist. Keep it up. It really helps. Especially if you feel like you're lonely and have no one to talk to about your troubles. Things will get better for you, as unbelievable as i know it sounds. Pm me anytime, and i'd be happy to listen about anything.

I really hope things work out for you <3

• chind
    14 years ago

Well like i said, i have never been through depression, im usually a very optimistic person, so sorry about that!

• Broken Masquerade
    14 years ago

Haha don't apologize, it's all good.

like i have no idea what it'd be like to have happy thoughts a majority of the time lol. so yeah.

i understand what you mean :)

• BrokenVodkaBottle
    14 years ago

Thankyou i appreciate the comments, it good to know people understand.
    just sometimes i feel so alone and lost thankyou