When It all Goes Wrong.

• Katrina
    14 years ago

Where do you stand when it all goes wrong? When it feels like the world around you is crashing down who do you go to? I feel so alone... I cannot breathe most of the time I just wish someone would but a gun to my head and take it all away

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

When it "all" goes wrong what do I do? No matter what happens or why, in the end, I'm stilling standing.

Who do I turn to? I can turn to many people for support. My parents, my aunt and uncle or my cousins; my boyfriend and his parents; my friends; and, a counselor, therapist or other professional. But the person who I count on the most is myself.

• Natalie84
    14 years ago

You and I both know you don't mean that. Being young is hard these days...there is no simple answer to it...they used to tell me to "be easy".

I have a theory...if you smile it will make you feel better. I KNOW you can think of at least ONE thing that will make you smile :) Do that, it might make you happy! :)

• MERCY is never shown
    14 years ago

Dude thers nothing you can do just let it fall let it work out hows its gonna work out and then rebuild yourself afterwards