O.M.G im...

• XxBabii GirlxX
    14 years ago

I just found out that im 2 1/2 months pregant...

I already have a boy whos almost two and a step-so whos almost three but he doesnt live wid us yet..

I dont know how to tell my bf that im pregant..
    Hes already stressed out with us moving and tryin to make it work with his other son ( long story) ..
    And hes workin alot and i am in college still..

I know that he will be happy that hes havin another baby cause he always talks about wanting to have another one and he wants a girl this time but it just wasnt the right time to make that happen with us moving and everything else thats going on...

I just dont know how to tell Him im pregant..

Can anyone give me advice?? I realy need some help please

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

^ agreed.

• Natalie84
    14 years ago

Use a condom

• Natalie84
    14 years ago

I see somebody should have. Young people always think of it when it's too late. Damn it man.

• Krazikoko
    13 years ago

I think, when it comes to babies, the timing is not something u can control and if he is mature enough , he will understand and be happy so dont worry about it and just tell him. Explain to him ur doubts and together you will figure it out because, if your living with him, now comunication should be the first thing with him and he will find out eventually since its not something u can hide so just sit down with him and tell him. Dont be scared.

• XxBabii GirlxX
    13 years ago

Well i told him today...
    hes realy happy and is exited to see wat it is :)

we finaly moved in to our new house and its way bigger..
    i, really hopping its a girl..

but for those people who think that this is a mistake and other stuff i know its not.. yea i should of wated a little longer to have another one but it just didnt work that way..

and i did use condoms but hey dont always work..
    believe me i had my first son and i was use birth control and other things but i still came out pregant..

• XxBabii GirlxX
    13 years ago

Well i went and got an ultrasound today and the baby is so tiny and cute!! i cant wait till i have it.. im realy hopping its a girl... but if its a boy ill be okay with that too..

haha its so cute to see my fience lay on my belly and talk to the baby..

we just finished getting all moved in and buying the baby stuff..

im so happy the house is a four bedroom.. one for me and my fience.
    one for my lil boy..
    one for my roomate.. and now one for the nursery... just waiting to found out what it is so i can paint the walls..

• XxBabii GirlxX
    13 years ago

O.M.G im getting married on Aug. 7th (: im so happy.. i have my dress picked out and everything.. the colors are going to be baby blue and white my dress is babyblue/white and my fience tux is white.. haha i cant wait

• Danielle
    13 years ago

Hey, don't worry about getting through college. If you work really hard at it...you'll be able to do it. I have two little girls (one is 2 1/2 and will be 3 in August and one is a little over 2 months old) and I still go through college, keep our apartment cleaned, cook, and I will have a job soon. College is only as hard as you make it seem. I take classes on campus which can sometimes be hard. Online courses make it much easier...but are so much more expensive.

Congrats on your new little bundle of joy you are having! And congrats on the marriage! I am getting married at the end of June! =-]

• Viola
    13 years ago

I know some people think young people having babies is very irresponsible, and yes it often is, but I still strongly believe that a baby is a blessing and you should be happy about it.
    Moving to a new house, getting married, and having another child are all very positive things. Enjoy them! I wish you the best. Oh and keep your head high.

• XxBabii GirlxX
    13 years ago

Thanks.. some might think i made a mistake but i didnt.. i will take care of her just like my other baby.. yea im starting a family young but who says you cant do it.. its just a little more harder.. but we will make.. it

• krysten
    13 years ago

Hey congradulations on your little miricle and on your engagment and you life falling together...things arent planned sometimes but sometimes thats the best way for them to happen even if they are hard...im 9 months pregnant with a little boy and he is my world and so much more...im glad your guy stood by you and is there for you...my baby boys father walked out...it isnt impossible sweetie trust me im in the military single with a baby going to be here soon you can do anything you put your mind to...you did not make a mistake if you had thought you did that twould have been the biggest mistake...hope all goes well with your family

• Megan
    13 years ago

I am curently 8 months pregnant with my son and if he loves yu he will try as hard as he can 2 make it work no MATTER WHAT!!!

• XxBabii GirlxX
    13 years ago

I'm so huge.. Lol my lil girl is on the way and we can't wait I'm so happy and ready for her to come out into this world already... My son is still a lil not sure about what he thinks about not bin the baby anymore but we tell him all the time he still will be the baby jus the bigger baby lol... Well I'm on bed rest now.. All I been able to do is lay around it's not so fun