My brothers best friend. Help

• Emily Scicluna
    13 years ago

Well here is how it is. My brothers best friend just about lives with my family because of family issues and stuff, i dont have a problem with im or anything, i actually enjoy having him around. Actually i think i like it a little too much.
    It started when if went interstate to visit him mum, i began to realise just how ouch i was missing and apparently he realised the same.
    We began talking alot while if was ur there and then one night we both spilt the beans that we liked each other.

We discussed it and we decided the yes wernt going to do anything about it because of the situation. Im the mean time my family was on my back telling me that they could tell that if liked me, but because of what we agreed on i didnt admitt it.

A few months has part and nothing has changed, except the fact that we are getting closer. We talk about it alot and talk about making it work but there is one problem. If doesnt yank to put the friendship with him and my brother in i hard place. I im totally fine with that seeing as i always say the friends come first, but i just cant help the way i feel about him.

So i really dont know what to do im the end of the day. I am so confused, all i want is to be with him and same with him. But we both agree that their friendsris is too special to have anything get in the way.

I really could do with some suggestions.

• chind
    13 years ago

^ lol yeah im having trouble reading this :S

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I could not stand a word of that... Sorry I couldn't be of any help.