What is Your Defintion of Love?

• LaLaROX
    13 years ago

I would really like to hear everyones thoughts. You all have great minds so share please and thank you

• kla
    13 years ago

My defintion of love is,that no matter how hard you try you can't get them outta your head,and you always fight for them. no matter how much you argue,you would rather argue with them then lose them,and everything about them good and bad is perfect to you. when your with them there no place else you wanna be. and even when your just cuddleing in their bed or holding their hand thats enough for you. and they always respect your wishes just as you do for them. you want them physically,mentally,emotionally,and sexually! and just by seeing them makes you happy, and even when they leave you the feelings stay wether or not your friends or enemies,but you always have them in heart and to me thats love!

• LaLaROX
    13 years ago

Thats was beautiful and so true!!! I love it!!!

• Sean
    13 years ago

Love is The perfect chemical bonding. :)

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

[edit]

• WakingFreedom
    13 years ago

Love, a word over used and a feeling under estimated.
    An abstract feeling with no pictures to illustrate it.
    Something wonderous... yet deadly. Hurtful yet amazing.
    Once you learned, you can never forget.
    Once you've broken, you can never be fixed.
    Something like that... haha 0_o

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

A score of zero or nothing.

Strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything or anyone.

Wait, heres another another one that I heard which in some inexplicable ways I think is true-
    Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love :)

• Mask of Pain
    13 years ago

I think love is when you someone you love touches you and you've missed that touch that you never want them to let go. Love is someone who loves you for the good,bad and not so pretty. Someone who know how to make you happy when you think nothing can. someone you can call at 3 in the morning and they will talk with you , even if they have work or somthing.

• linderrrxo
    13 years ago

I think that when you truely love someone you would do anything for that person you put them before yourself, they are all you think about, you want to spend all your time with them even if you just spend the day watching tv or laying down next to them it is more than enough, when they leave you feel like part of you is missing and you cant wait to see them again

• Lovely Bones
    13 years ago

Love is a choice. You may feel love, you may love a certain characteristic about a person, but unless you choose to love a person even when you don't "feel" it, in my opinion it's not really love. Love is not a feeling or a word, it's a choice and an action.

• chind
    13 years ago

The stories on love gives me hope

• Rachel
    13 years ago

Love is fate. that not matter hard you may try to stay away that person just happens to come back, weather in thoughts, or bumping into them in street, ect. i have spent 7 amazing months with my boyfriend but before that i tried so hard not fall in love with him. i couldn't even admit i liked him for 4 months. but love has a strange way of catching up to us and i thank god every day i didn't push him too far away.

"i think that perhaps we always fall in love the very first time we see the man of our dreams, even though, at the time, reason may be telling otherwise, and we may fight against that instinct, hoping against hope that we won't win, until there comes a point when we allow ourselves to be vanquished by our feelings" paulo coelho

• NettaJay
    13 years ago

Love is a mixed emotion.

• onceinabluemoonx
    13 years ago

Love is when it feels right and you know you never want to let this feeling go because finally you feel at home.

• quiet lullaby
    13 years ago

Love to me, is when i see myself in the object or person i love.
    I love my boyfriend, because there is nothing that i'm confused by. Every word he speaks, i could speak, yet it makes me feel like its a whole new experience. When our minds do battle, its with passion and only draws us closer as one. I need him, just as much as he needs me.
    I love my children, because they are a perfect mixture of me and him. My eyes, his smile, his body, my character. Its just perfect.
    I love my home because its me from the inside, the colours and thoughts captured in every ornement, painting and the furnishings. The fragrance that fills each room, is carried on the bodies of everyone i love.

• ladiiie
    13 years ago

LOVE is feeling like being a part of that person's life almost isn't enough.
    It's more like a feeling that you would live in the same skin with them if you could
    and share every thought, heart beat, and emotion as one.....

• A F
    13 years ago

Love.. It doesn't matter whether you see that person everyday or not, as long as you get to talk to them that's enough. It's when you feel connected and you actually finish each other's sentences. When you fight, you get that heavy feeling in your chest and funny feeling in your stomach at the same time, but you feel that chest feeling more. When you feel twice as much whatever that person is feeling. When all you can think about is how you're gonna grow old with them. You start naming you children and how they will look like. When you miss them even if you're talking to them. If you failed to talk to them for a day, you feel like your day is incomplete. When the sound of their voice is all you want to hear before you go to sleep and when you wake up. When all you want to be is inside their arms. When they didn't meet your standards, yet you still say, "He's the one." He's the only person who knows you, the one you can confide to, your best friend, your lover, sometimes your enemy. And even if you're with someone new, you still think about them, still think of them with you until old and gray.

Idk about you, but that's love for me.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Well. my definition would be that love that there is no true definition....love is a feeling and you don't know what it is unless you feel it:D

• Viola
    13 years ago

Well this is a great quote my boyfriend send me:

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."

Also Joni Mitchell says:
    "Love is touching souls."