• wings.in.flight.
    19 years ago

no dont do tht ur poems r awsum

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

y would u want to take them off?

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Depends on if you like the thought of people being able to read your work.

Do you write so you and you alone can enjoy, or do you write so you can share your thoughts, views and experiences?

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Morgan;
    I apoligize before i say what i say

Why don't you put the feel-sorry-for-me speech away. what does "i don't mean to sound harsh but thats the cruel understanding that i've been taught while on this site" mean? First off that was not only disrespectful towards myself but all of us. Poems and Quotes society is like family. Some like more then others. However, what gives you the right to sit there and blame your understanding on the site.
    That is not only childish but completely irresponsible.

ALSO, this little misfit you are having with sunny i have whatched for too long. I sat quietly while you and mr. Shank went at it but MORGAN...come on man, you make it out to be like it's everyone's fault because you are apparently treated unfairly. Your comments are cocky towards the people you are having a tiff with and i find to be unsuitable. I mean your a good man at heart deep down i know you are, you have always been respectful towards me but why is it you must call people out? I mean if you are looking for a rise out of sunny your not going to get it. If you knew sunny half as well as I did you would know she is a mature adult, and would not cause trouble but when you openly suggest her going at someone because they are leaving that not only makes you look bad but like a tad immature

If you have a problem with sunny, why don't you talk about it instead of making little cheap shots at her. I have whatched you twice take low blows at 2 remarkable people who are older then you and you have chosen to disprespect them completely because they do not agree with you. Why not be the bigger person and let go of things but instead you insist on egging them on.Anyways, I am going to leave it at that.
    Take care Morgan
    Miss.Scooby

To the original post;
    Sorry about that, i didn't mean to bring this into another post but it was really getting to me. Anyways don't delete your poems...i have read them an you are a remarkable writer...i truely admire your work!
    scooby

• Lipton
    19 years ago

"Because I've relized there ain't really a point in having my poems on here other then for people to read them and rate. But rates don't really mean anything,other then that people think they are good. I don't write my poems acording to how people will like them and such. And I don't plan on getting any of them published or anything. So, I'm thinking of going back to what I did before,and just keep them in a journal...But I wanted to see what yall thought before I did so."

Well, someone can learn something from any piece of poetry. Your poetry may stick out to someone in particular, and help them see that they aren't the only ones who go through certain things. That's mainly why I post at the site, and to also be among friends.

As for your last post, Farewell!

~Ciao Lipton