Just don't know what to do...

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Well right now I'm going through a hard time. My sister told my mom all kinds of bad things and that she wasn't coming home and now she is treating me bad for no reason at all. I'm getting taken out on for what my sister is doing and it isn't fare. What to do?

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Yeah it isn't so much my mom that is doing it and yeah she has I have been talking to her it is how my sister is being. She is treating me so bad for caring and telling her all the things she is giving up not coming home and she cusses at me and she is only 14 years old.

• Deana
    13 years ago

I work with teenagers and it sounds like she is acting out, but as far as coming home, she is too young to make that decision, so who is letting her? Sometimes as hard as it is you need to back off and let the adults deal with her issues, you just try to be the sister and offer her an ear, someday she will mature and return to the one who was there for her.

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I agree with Britt, as hard as it might be, you need to sit your mother down and have a talk with her about it. I know that it's strange, because she's your mother and she's an adult, but she's also human. Maybe she doesn't even realize she is taking it out on you or she does realize it but is embarrassed with herself for it and doesn't know the best way to apologize to you. That's why you need to explain it to her or let her know that you know she doesn't mean to take things out on you.