Surgery

• DeathsRose
    13 years ago

My mother had colon cancer surgery Friday morning. The surgeon told me she was fine and nothing spread but the doctor said they still had to a few more tests on her cells to make extra sure. She is still in the hospital and will probibly be there for about a week. I was hoping someone could pray for her to come out alright. I mean she is on heavy pain medicine now and is always sleepy, but I guess that's just how things go after surgery, but still I am worried about her. I can call her any time I want, but it is hard for me to visit her as she is about 30 min away and I work babysitting on the weekends and as on Tuesday will start my first weekly full time job to help support the household while she is out of work for 6 weeks. I also stay at home when I have free time and clean. I mean I have a fiance I can talk to and see if I ever get a break and my father calles me every day (as I do not live with him) but I just still don't know what to do. Any kind thoughts are really greatly appreciated.

• DeathsRose
    13 years ago

No one has visited my topic. *tear* It's ok though.

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Youre very preoccupied with all the caring and helpful things. Youre doing more than sufficing. I think your mom will be very proud of you.

With a daughter like you shell recover in no time.

Blessed be.

P.S. What your experiencing, it reminds me of my mom.

• DeathsRose
    13 years ago

My mother is home and doing better. She does however get tired very easily but that's to be expected. I went food shopping with my father last night and I am working all next week at my mother's work and I had to babysit today. I'm taking tomorrow off to spend with my fiance so I can go to his house though my mother is friends with his parents so she will be joining me. I was told that as of now it looks like she will he healthy enough to go on out sceduled vacation to California to visit relatives, but when she comes back she will need another surgery to remove the colostomy bag and sow her up and then after she recovers from that she will need very mild chemo just as a precaution, but hey she'll be fine. All your prayers are greatly appreciated.