The Llama Shogunate .::32::. - Moo ^_^

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

The Llama Shogunate by Tsukuyomi

This is just a stupid and funny group just to bring some humor around. The Llama Shogunate is simply a Shogunate ( Japanese Feudal System ) but with llamas added in ^^. Its not supposed to be a very serious group but I will make one if people want.

The Llama Shogunate:

Llama Kami(1st in command): - Joe

Llama Shogun(2nd in command): - Erna

Llama Emperor(3rd in command): - Bailey

Llama Daimyo: Two Spots Open - Kayla, Bianca, Shelby

Llama Generals: Five Spots Open -

Llama Samurai: Ten Spots Open -

Llama Assassin/Ninja: Five Spots Open -
    (Only under the Emp.'s and Kami's control)

I select the Emperor, he/she selects the Shogun, Shogun selects the Daimyo (Up to 5), each Daimyo chooses 1 general and 2 samurai. The numbers will be increased if needed to fit the amount of members. The Llama Kami (me) can also decline a members rank no matter what the other says. Lets say the Shogun brings you in and I don't like you or believe you should be lower. I can demote you or kick you out, if kicked out you may try again.

------------------------------------------------------------

These ranks are just some others that aren't in the main chain of command:

Llama Farmer: Ten Spots Open -
    (Higher Working Class due to they supply food and resources)

Llama Ronin: Five Spots Open -
    (Note!: Ronin are samurai without a master so they are not chosen, but are limited...Most samurai and higher look down on them, but they are sweet!)

Llama Merchant, Craftsmen, Etc.: Eight Spots Open -
    (Average Working Class People)

Llama Commoner: Unlimited Spots Open -
    (Common Folk - Every Day People that have no job but are supported)

Llama Peasant: Punishment Rank - Vanilla, Erna

(Poor Folk - Have no job and are not supported, if you do something wrong but it isn't bad enough to where I feel you should get kicked out your moved to this rank until I feel you should be moved back.)

Please note when you want to try to join the ranks of my group please message me a message (DUH) why you want to be in it and that the farther up the list you go the better your answer should be and the harder it is to get a position since the higher up the position the higher rank it is. FARMERS ARE EQUAL TO SAMURAI IN RANK BUT DO DIFFERENT THINGS! Average rules apply, like listen to those higher then you. If you break the rules you will be warned and after 3 warnings you are denominated to Llama Peasant for a few days. Peasants don't really have a say in anything unless they asked to be peasants.

(Please post from time to time!)

• yblehs
    13 years ago

We have a bad stage, we made flats to extend it and bad acoustics. i am an actress dontcha know(:

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

I acted once, then it was all stage crew.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

I do both kinda(:
    i usually will help paint and junk.

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

I was the man in charge of everything done on my side of the stage, then the head one that only really answered to the paid director.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

You have a paid director?
    we have a theater teacher who does it. the plays that iw as involved in this year were alice in wonderland and the laramie project.

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

We dont have a theater teacher, he doesnt get paid by the school but he gets paid elsewhere.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

That's what's up!

• Bianca
    13 years ago

Yo.

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Word homieeee, whats crackin in the A-Town :D!?

xD I'm soooo white.

• Bianca
    13 years ago

You sooooo are!

Not much homie G face. :o what bout you? whaaas good in the hood? xD

^ FAIL. (;

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

YO MAMA :D.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Yeah I went there >_>

• yblehs
    13 years ago

You went all the way there AND back!!

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

I must be the most straight up G in this jointttt

• yblehs
    13 years ago

I'm a straight up H....for hooodrat(;

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

I'm a straight up H....for hooker xD

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Oh myyyyyyyyy!

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Winnn

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Sure was(:

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Hmmmm what now...This website is dead thanks to crappy management, and the lack of management in general.... x-x It is stupid that they stopped allowing people to make accounts. I wish I could get this site from the main owners to make it grow more.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

It's so abandoned...not like it used to be D:

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Seriously, I would gladly take it over, renovate it then reopen it to people.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Please do?

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

>_> If only. I have no idea how to get a hold of them and they will probably try to sell it to me for something ridiculous.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

I support your idea completely(:

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

I've helped manage and worked for other sites much larger than this so I think I could handle this just fine -_-. I would definitely pick new mods too because not many of them are actually around and when they are they aren't deleting stuff like they should and such. Hmmmm If only I could just get this handed over to me.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

I hope it happens, but there's not much we can do otherwise :(

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

I should contact them and see if they even reply.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Tell me what happens(:

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

I shall attempt

• yblehs
    13 years ago

I hope it is successful.

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Peniissss.

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

And as an aside, Tsukuyomi, good luck getting the site under your wing! Really! Some of us have been trying to get the site from the owners for YEARS, but you may have more luck ;)

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

The glitch sounds like one that is easily fixable, just depends on how they coded the site layout. It would take an hour at most to fix if the person doesn't know what they are doing. Maybe 10 minutes for someone who really does. I'll be trying to contact them shortly to see what would be needed to control the site. So far I've seen so many people complaining and a ton of clubs dying off x-x. Epic sadness. I've been busy as of late but even if I can't get the site under my management I will at least try to get them to let me fix the glitches. It wouldn't take that long.

As for Britt, like you said you don't have much power so giving you suggestions doesn't do anything without the owners being active as well. A hand full of Mods working is great but the fact that the rest are not is something to harp on. There wouldn't of been 3k to do if the mods had been doing it from the start instead of coming together one time and doing it all at once. If I can somehow take over any inactive mod will be stripped, and the active mods will get filtered based on how often they do their job. I would probably put in sub-levels for Mod's and increase what they can do based on how often they are on and doing their jobs. It should make things much easier. I'll get around to looking at that stuff because I do believe I have the senior member requirements, I've forgotten what they were over the time I've been on here which was years ago. I've had like 3-4 accounts thanks to glitches and unjust Mod bans >_>. So obnoxious. Thats my one major complaint with certain mods, they can get away with banning people that don't break the terms.

I'll see if I can get through at least 50 new members today once I get my college work done and clean the house.

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Active means actually doing their job not just being on and posting in forums. And it needs to be more than a few times a month. Thats active. If I were to have my system in place, the highest mod could make and delete lesser mods as well as some other abilities that naturally would belong only to administration levels. That way if a member of the administration goes inactive the site won't slowly die like it is now. It should only take a few weeks to renovate all the codes and what not.

I'm trying to get a hold of Dainz to get that silly glitch fixed because it is really easy to do. And hopefully sooner or later I will get a hold of Janis to talk over management adjustment. I also need to see what the hosting costs are so I can plan that in. I'd also love to see this site become a DeviantArt.com partner as a lot of Deviant's post quotes and poetry instead of images. It would also get P&Q a huge attention boost. It shouldn't be all too costly either to partner with them. I still have to check in on that.

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

I know that you guys do, just even looking in the forums there a tons of locked threads that mods were supposedly able to delete but theres 100+ pages of inactive clutter xD.

If all fails, I will make a sister site to this and bide time till I can get a hold of Janis x-x. What Ann Marie has I would add abilities like being able to edit the codes, to an extent and such. The head mod will be just under co-owner. Co-Owner will have every ability the main owner has except being able to remove the Owner and delete the site entirely. I have a skeleton for that sort of system just need to find the stupid thing x.x

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Thats lame that its not coded so you guys can delete multiple O-o. Its easy to code.... Geeze this needs such a makeover x-x. If I can accomplish anything even if I can't get ownership it would be to fix the coding. That shall be my minimal goal. Fix the glitches and make it so you can delete more than one at a time.

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

Silly silly ownerness x-x. This will sound racist which I don't mean it to be >_> But the only other Latvian I know is pretty much crazy xD. O-o Actually maybe I could get her to teach me Latvian since it'd be easier to talk to Janis that way.