Poems from !*!*Zoe*!*! Check out her first poems...I think

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

STOP WRITING IN CAPS LOCK

It is annoying

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Thats right Alexis you dont :o)
    And considering whoever told you not to, just did it themselves - great way to get your point across effectively...LoL
    On a serious note though Alexis I know you dont have to stop but it would be great if you did...but each to there own...
    Would love you to check out my poems - I have heaps of "I don't need him" poetry LOL both in my love poems and explicit poems...

• forgotten
    19 years ago

uhm i have tons of those kinds of poems... just check em out.... id be glad to let you use one for that reason... plus most of mine are love poems so it should be that hard

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Ohh....try "Fuck you, you asshole"......that's a pretty good one I think.

Elise, thanks by the way!

xoxZoexox

• Elise
    19 years ago

haha anytime zoe;)

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

"Blame Yourself" thats a poem that shows a guy a girl doesn't want him or need him anymore :)

PLP

~lil slam~

• Casey
    19 years ago

lol my poem "Thank you" I havent read it in a long time so i dont remember if it was any good, but I know it was about how i didn't need this guy.

• Pianist
    19 years ago

Try "The Games You Play" I wrote it and I can't remember if it falls into this category.

• Finalgravedigger
    19 years ago

SLAP HIM AND TELL HIM YOUR SELF THAT HES A MEANIE AND SLAP HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN THAN DO AN EVIL LAUGH MUHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

• Finalgravedigger
    19 years ago

iTS LIKE ANOTHER EXPRESSION AND I LOVE CAP LOCKS THOUGH IT CAN BE ANNOYING I MUST ADMIT GG