Hope I'm welcomed^^

• I am who I am
    13 years ago

Hi,,
    how r u all doing,,
    well I'm from Oman..
    Iv been in the USA my whole childhood life. I love it alot..It's my second country..this summer I went back to the USA for a month with my family and well I might say it changed alot..
    When I feel depressed or sad I just like to write anything in english..stories or poems.. I write Arabic poetries so I know how they are written but I never knew how to write English poems and if there's rules in writing them. I just write.. I'd be glad to meet all members of this forum for I have read lots of wonderful poems..
    Well that's about it..
    Hope I'm welcomed ..^^

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

Welcome!

• StillxBreathing
    13 years ago

Hey! hope you have a good time bein a member here, its addicting tho, so watch out.

i think itd be pretty awesome to be able to write poetry in two languages. cant wait till im good enough for that.

• I am who I am
    13 years ago

Thanks guys for the welcoming..

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Hey hey :)
    this really is such a wonderful site where people can seek advice, guidence and make some good friendships. i absolutely love this site and really hope you will too:)

• DawnAmyFan
    13 years ago

Heya ^^
    Welcome to P&Q

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Oh my gosh at Dawn^^ your profile picture is so sweet:)

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

What about lil ol me? My picture's sweet too yknow... in some strange way, LOL!

Hey, brother "I am who I am" dude, welcome to P&Q. Youll have a rockin' good time here! :D

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Your picture is indeed super awesome too=D

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

LOL! Thanks Shells. And your profile picture is.. is.. a picture of someone that has the word HATE on it, lol :D

• Mello193
    13 years ago

Im mello and welcome