Sorry it took me so long!

• Fluffy
    13 years ago

Haha, it's alright.

Sooooo.

...yeah.

• The Prince
    13 years ago

It feels like I've just come back to a school reunion and you're the only one here and we're sitting here with a drink between us just like. 'Yeah...' *awkward sip

• The Prince
    13 years ago

I had a scan at Emel! It's a great website (:

• Fluffy
    13 years ago

Haha, it does feel like a reunion, doesn't it?

And I'm glad you like it! What/who do you write for?

• The Prince
    13 years ago

Purplerevolver.com
    glasswerk.com
    planetloud.com
    and the echo 'what's on' section.

:)

• The Prince
    13 years ago

Purplerevolver.com
    glasswerk.com
    planetloud.com
    and the echo 'what's on' section.

:)

• Fluffy
    13 years ago

Oh look at you, someone is clearly doing well for themselves :)

Gah, so bored! Can't wait to be at uni again, at least it's something to look forward to. How was your summer? Go anywhere amazing?

• The Prince
    13 years ago

I go home to Majorca every year! Hahah, other than that, just stayed local with few gigs down south now and again...hm. Other than that, Summer was just a bit busier than usual. Nothing dramatic or life changing!

Your lovely self?

I'm not in print yet, I need to get in a magazine before I can say I'm doing well for myself! xD

• Fluffy
    13 years ago

You're incredibly lucky. I hate you. Well, technically I love you, but I hate you a little too.

My lovely self got up to absolutely nothing apart from the magazine. Sad times. Oh, I turned 19 the day after you turned 20. I think you turned 20. Well, however old you are, you don't look a day over 18 :)

Also, major apologies for the late reply. It's so easy to forget about this place now. It's just not what it was 3/4 years ago :/

X