UGGHHH. torn between two & so confuseddd.

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

Lalala:)

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

See i knew this in my heart, and i was afraid of that answer :(

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

Omg i just wish i would of never done it with him cause now im stuck on him and i know i need to let him go but i cant im too much attached to him :(

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

Your right :( now....how do i let him go...? i'm gonna miss him like crazy..oh yeah and i was talkin to him about this and he always gets mad saying if he doesnt care about me then why would he do this do that for me? and i dont know....but the only thing is is everytime i talk about making it something more with him he tells me relationship complicates things and that we could be more eventually but he doesnt know how long hes gonna be here and stuff like that :( he said he doesnt have a problem with being "friends with benefits" for now because we have the potential to be more. what does that mean.............?:(

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

Oh yeah i added more to that post. re-read it please lol

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

:( i dont know why i even bothered....i already knew this. i guess it was just....wishful thinking :(

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

Lol yeah..i just wish i didnt feel so worthless when it comes to guys :(

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

Lol ok

• quiet lullaby
    13 years ago

I just want to say that i've found myself in similar situations. I could never understand why i couldn't just be happy with what i had. I put it down to damage limitation. Its so difficult to stick by all the rules societly gives us. It is completely true that the easier you give it, the less respect they have.

It sounds to me like your issues are alot deeper than what guy to choose. Premiscous behaviour has longterm damaging effects.

I do not doubt for one moment that your intentions are well meaning, but you must respect yourself before you can expect it back. I suggest that you try not to give into your temptations, and i'm sure you will get alot more in return.

I wish you alot of good luck with this one.

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

Wow. thank you .. for the advice.

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

I agree with all that has been said. Guy number one who just wants to be friends needs to get outta the picture because he's a loser. Cut the ties. Stop seeing him completely, even as a friend, and you'll be surprised how fast the withdrawal passes once you've gone cold turkey.
    As for the guy you're in a relationship with - did you cheat on him? If you want to continue the relationship with him, you should show some respect and tell him what you did. If you want to break up, which I'm thinking you should since you don't seem that into him, then you don't need to tell him you cheated... just break up with him.
    You don't need these type of men in your life. Relationships aren't healthy unless they're balanced. You need to like a guy as much as he likes you. Mutual attraction and affection.

• Yours Truly xO
    13 years ago

I've never cheated on him. and i do have feeelings for him. i am into him....my feeelings for guy number one are just stronger.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Sooo...
    I really, really, like this guy...and I know he likes me back, but the thing is...I think I'm startin' to fall for my exboyfriend again...

The only reason my ex and I broke up is because I asked him to this Christmas dance and he said no, so I told him I hadda back up plan. I told him I was invitin' this guy and these girls and other guys. Welll that was sooo not the smart thing to do. He got really pissed at me.
    I happen to have a lot of guy BFFs and so I was walkin' with one of 'em to science and my current boyfriend (who is now my ex) got mad. But you see, I saw no reason at all for him to get mad because he always, always hugs and flirts with other girls. I never ever got mad at him, yet he got mad at me!
    He would not talk to me for three whole days. Then he told me "I'll talk to you but I won't forgive you for 'what you did'."
    My question was, what did I do that was so bad?!
    So we finally just decided to break up but I still am crazy for him am he's crazy for me. We like each other sooo much, but we always fight.

Please, I need help!