Should I ask her out?

• LoveBird99
    13 years ago

So I like this girl, and I really want to ask her out. Part of me really wants to get to know her and then be in a relationship with her; and part of me both feels the need to finish finding myself while being single, and also fears being judged at school for dating a girl. I know the fear part shouldn\'t matter, since I really really like her, but it\'s still there because of a friend of mine who I think will judge me and the relationship. But that friend shouldn\'t be my friend in that case anyway.

I think she might like me :). Should I ask her out? I really want to. (Alnost did, but chickened out). If it turns out that she\'s strait, I can just play it off as hanging out like friends.

• LoveBird99
    13 years ago

I like that thought :)
    It's just, I lost myself in a "somewhat" recent 11 month relationship (in an unhealthy way for me), and my solar plexus chakra (gut) tells me no.
    But then again, dating is just dating, and I could ask her out :)

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

Well, maybe it's better if you don't "jump" into things. I think you should get to know her first by hanging out as friends and then see how that goes.

If you don't know her that well you don't wanna rush into things. You never know what you might find out lol.

GOOD LUCK.

• LoveBird99
    13 years ago

Yeah, I agree with both of you on the getting to know her first. I think I'll stay friends with her for a bit, maayyybe do dinner. Getting to know her is best definately!

I don't want to loose myself in an unhealthy relationship with too many attachment chords :/. And you're definately right on not knowing what I could find out down the road.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Well i say go for it no matter what your mind says or what people say:D

• Malboros pipe
    13 years ago

Go for it. dont hold back.

• Clown
    13 years ago

Well, I say go for it, that and being gay is nothing to be ashamed of in this day in age, any true friend will support you, they may not understand why your gay, but they should support you non the less. also, do you wanna live with the posible experance later in life of thinking, what if i had asked that chic out, what would be differnt, not to mention its a great way to find out who your real friends are. any who holds any negitive judgement, in blanten terms, and i do appoligize if this offends any one, but f*ck them, they are no important, and the way they think and the shit they say is miniscule to the life you want to live. Dont be afraid of being gay, and dont hide it, people will either accept you or hate you, just like a strait person, ask her out, if she says shes strait, then ask to be friends, either way dont hide the gay factor from her, cuz that will make life more challaging for you.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

There needs to be more Bi people and more lesbians in this world i feel so alone:P

• Clown
    13 years ago

Your far from alone sweetie, very far, just alot of them are afraid of what other may say or do, but theres alot of gays and bis just hiding in the closet out of fear.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Im not saying that i am???? is that why she asked me why i changed my gender??

• LoveBird99
    13 years ago

Thanks guys! You rock and I agree with everyone. Might as well take the risk, it'll help me grow :). I know she's bi now -- we've had this conversation/ I think I'll officially ask her for a date tomorrow.

And you are definately not alone! Even in the nights that seem the darkest, most silent, and far away lonely, I'm here. Everyone else is here. And I say we join those in the closest and get cozy! You are supported for sure