PSEUDO RELATIONSHIP?

• A F
    13 years ago

Okay, so basically, I "love" this guy and he "loves" me back, but we're not together. Yesterday we discussed about it cuz we started fighting. In the middle of the fight I got quiet and after a few minutes of silence I was like, "Even Google has no answer" he burst out laughing and told me "But why look for a word? We're us. That's it." Then after a while he said, "We're <his name> + <my name>. I thought about it, aren't "us" and "you and me" different things?

But then, later that day he asked me, "But for you, we're closer to friends than to being bf and gf?"
    So I told him, "Feelings are involved, so closer to being gf and bf." And feelings are mutual.

I'm just in so much confusion right now. We even talked about us seeing others. He didn't like the idea and got jealous.

What should I doooooo? :(

• A F
    13 years ago

Yea it's the label, I think. It's just, I have to have something to get a hold of. I mean, I have deep feelings for him it's silly to feel that way... And since there are exchange of I love you's already, it's just a matter of respect if I still see other guys. It's not that he's against it, it's just cuz of our situation. :|

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

If you love him... and if you love him... why would you want to see other guys?

Be exclusive. Be you + him = 1.

• chind
    13 years ago

Uh huh i agree with silvershoes!

• A F
    13 years ago

Lol thanks Britt. You know the story :)

• iRobbiee
    13 years ago

I understand what your talking about im going through the same thing with my guy or whatever the thing is i honestly think that maybe he doesnt want to label it because hes afraid that in the end it might not work out and hes afraid that if it doesnt work out then you guys wont be able to talk to each other any more because you guys are too busy hating eachother.. but if he does love you then he shouldnt have a problem with saying your his girlfriend... like if you guys dont get that under control now then that will continue to be the problem and your going to be so busy thinking about that.. that you will not be able to really be happy because thats going to stay on your mind trust me i know... another thing is you have to think on both sides too.. either hes scared or theres someone else....or something else... i dont want to scare you but you hvae to think like that you have to think of all the possible reasons why.. but then you could really end up being his MAIN girl. just talk to him or write him a letter thats what i did

• A F
    13 years ago

Thanks girl. This actually makes sense. I'm okay with what I have with him right now. Guess I just accepted what we have is all we have. Good luck with your guy! <3

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

VERY confusing....

• A F
    13 years ago

Yeaa...