What will you do if....

• Trude
    13 years ago

What will you do if the person whom you love so much broke up with you without telling you whats the reason behind his goodbye?

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

I don't know what I would do...I would go crazy and not know what to do.

• Tammi
    13 years ago

I myself would go and ask for a reason and not walk away till I get one but hay thats just me

• iRobbiee
    13 years ago

I would ask him why. and if he didnt want to talk to me i would try to think about if theres something that i did wrong.. and if there isnt and hes still not talking to me i would try to call and if that doesnt work then i would text and if i dont get a response i would write a long letter and then ask what was the problem and i would have him read it right next to me and then wait for him to answer but if that still doesnt work i would walk up to him and punch him and walk away... and then say eh your lost :-)

• A F
    13 years ago

I've been through this years ago. And it took me 10 months or so to get over him. I did everything just to make him talk to me but he cut me off his life just like that. Worst thing is that a friend of his told me he died.

I got over the guy with the help of writing and ummmm am I even allowed to say it here? But yea, I hope you get it. And don't be afraid to like someone else. Time heals everything.

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

Hmm, well after awhile, I would feel like I have no choice but to move on and if he wants to leave then he never really loved me in the first place. And if I really love him, I would want him to do what he wants. If it makes him happy.

• Trude
    13 years ago

Thank you for your comments gals. hay it so happened that he broke up with me and then a couple of days someone told me that he has a new gf and that is her ex :(

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Same as Tami, I would ask for a reason and not stop until I get one.