The boyfriend...

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Ok so my boyfriend has been thinking I am cheatting on him and I'm not...Like I go to school full time and then I'm home for maybe an hour after school and then he is home...So it is like I wouldn't have time anyways...So how so I get him to believe me???

• Carrie
    13 years ago

That's a tough one. Trust goes both ways and a relationship that lacks trust is not a good foundation. You need to talk to him and figure out why he thinks you are cheating. Do you have a history of it? Are you really close to a particular guy friend? His insecurities are obviously coming from somewhere. Try talking, and if after everything is said ad he still doesn't trust you or doesnt want to work on learning how to maybe it isn't the relationship for either of you.

• Mimi Angel
    13 years ago

Trust is the most important thing in a relationship,the lack of it will cause the breakup for sure!
    Try to have a sincere discussion with your boyfriend and explain your point of view and listen to his after doing this try to handle the matter properly.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

No I'm not close to anyone it just started randomly him being this way...we kind of got it worked out but everyone keeps telling me to just leave him that he will always try to hurt me....I have never cheated on anyone.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

We have been together 3 and a half years and it is so hard to listen to anyone...I really don't know what to do...

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

You can't really do anything but keep loving him. How can you MAKE someone trust you? How can you MAKE someone do anything? It's their own choice. He should trust you no matter what. If he doesn't, then there is something wrong.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Talk to him about it, tell him it's bothering you... work something out together. Ask him why he feels that way and comfort him by showing him you're only faithful to him.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

I have been doing all that...for some reason it just doesn't seem like any of it is working...

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Yeah that is what I was beginning to think cuz my step dad did that to my mom...

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Not really cuz like he works and then comes home but he has no time to do anything...he goes home on his lunch break and we are home together all night...Last night we were doing a little better I mean this can just be a fight people get sometimes I don't know...just doesn't seem right.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Hey...your not the only one strugling..i just found out that my boyfriend might have cancer...and just about aweek ago i wanted to break up with him..i feel terrible...if you need any help with your problem just Pm me, k

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Thank you so much that means a lot...I'm sooo sorry to hear about your boyfriend

• Viola
    13 years ago

This is a tough one. But I'm a firm believer that trust and honesty are part of the foundation of a relationship. Therefore, if either of those is not working your relationship will fall sooner or later. Talk to him. Ask why he thinks you are cheating. Maybe he's insecure, maybe he's guilty as suggested above, or maybe you did something that you didn't realize but that might have set something off in his mind. Either way, you need to know where it's coming from in order to fix it.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

I don't know...But we have talked through it and now we are doing good...