Getting to Know you:D

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

I'm not new and would love to meet new people...i'm a chatter box so if you need anything just PM me any time of day...i'll get back to you the next time i'm on:D

My name is Meika...but pronounced Meeka......my dad spelled it wrong, it suppose to be spelled Mika...i think its japanies??? Pm me , i love to chit-chat:D Thanx

• Brix Ambray
    13 years ago

Okay

• Brix Ambray
    13 years ago

Okay

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Lol..did you mean to post twice??

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Meika! i just watched remember me the other day(:

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

AWSOME right...that movie made me cry :P, but i really liked it

• Christina
    13 years ago

Iv never seen it *sigh*

• Darien
    13 years ago

I've never heard of it.. is that bad?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Sorry...haven't heard of you name before... But, don't worry. There are a lot of different names I'd never heard before and yours is somewhat normal to others I have heard :)

Oh I've wanted to see "Remember Me" for a while now(:

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Hi there:)
    well I'm shellaine (as it says)
    pronounced shell (like the sea shells on the beach" and road like the road lane... (my mom loves the beach) my second name is shelli- which is hebrew for mine and my surname is smyly:) ha ha pronounced smiley. anyway, i love chatting too:):) so if you ever have some free time feel free to message me.

and i saw your comments on remember me!! OH MY GOSH!!! !wow,, that movie is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

• Mello193
    13 years ago

I agree

• Narphangu
    13 years ago

Ughh. Remember Me... that movie made me cry. I really liked it but I don't like to think of it.
    Anywho.
    Hey Meika. You have a pretty name.

• Lost Innocence
    12 years ago

Thank you.....some people call me emeinem...ya know like m&m....becasue my inicals are M.M