K..just a fun game:D

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

All right you poetic freaks..im bord and lookin for some fun....i'll will ask one question and the first person to answer comes up with another question..and so on....i hope this works out right :P have fun:D

"How many time do you cry in a week??"

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Not at all...but in a month...maybe once (omg that rhymed accidently lol)

Okayyy...so here is my question!

"If you had one wish...what would it be?"

• DeathsRose
    13 years ago

OMG...Can I just skip past "go", do not collect $200 and go directly to jail?!?! lol.

What is the last thing you ate?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I'm answering 'What the hell is she's' question.

If lying were a crime, I would be in soooooooo much trouble.

And to 'DeathsRose', the last thing I ate was pizza and a chocolate cookie.

If you got to choose your own Christmas present, what would it be?

• AJ
    13 years ago

A girl that actually cared about me.. that I could call my girlfriend..

What event has impacted your life the most?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

My piano teacher's death...she was like family to me. She was my teacher mentor and most of all friend.

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be?

• DeathsRose
    13 years ago

California

What famous person has impacted your life the most?

• A Poets Handwriting aka ALISHA
    13 years ago

Gel Pens -- They're SHINYY!! lololol

What is your first most important aspiration?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Gel pens are shiny! Lol!

Hmm....my aspiration is dumb....but I'd like to have a lot of Itunes money to buy songs lol.

Do you like to be outside, doing athletics, camping, swimming, or like to be inside reading, watching movies, and listening to music?? Or both I guess:-P

I apply to both lol

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Haha. It's never cool in the summer in my town.

Hmm....I'd probably want to meet the band 3OH!3
    because they're one of my favorite bands lol. But they consist of two people lol. I'd like to meet both though, haha.
    Their names are Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Well since she didnt put a question.. i will

at&t or Verizon?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Whoops!! Sorry!!! Lol I forgot to put a question, hahahaha. And I don't have a cellphone so I can't answer your question.

Big dogs or little dogs?

• AJ
    13 years ago

Medium dogs, but I'm allergic haha.

What three words would describe your life?

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Confusing, painful, and hopeless

yeah im kinda depressing lol

facebook or myspace?

• AJ
    13 years ago

Facebook, no contest..

You are only 14, there is plenty of hope for your life. Teenage years are tough, but someday you will look back and wish you could do it again..

Do you believe in a higher being? (e.x. God, Allah)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Yes, I do believe in God.

I'm also answering AJ's other question: Three words to describe yourself.
    Crazy, Exhausted, and Sad.

If you had one day to take a vacation, where would you go??

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

I think I would go to Norway because I hear it is beautiful.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I would probably still live in Texas. But move to another town....My brother works in this town called Big Spring and it's lovely up there(:

Do you like to chew gum or suck on mints??

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Lots of gum has animal products in ='( and I'm a hardcore vegetarian... but theres some gum that they don't use animal products in and I'm totally addicted to it :):)

if you could have a time travel machine for one day what decade would you go to?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I would go to England in the 60s so I could meet the "Beatles" !!!
    They are my favorite band (:

If you could have one day to yourself, what would you do??

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Oooooh rad:):) that would be fun!!

hmm, go for a run, rehearse my ballet (ballet is such a powerful way of expressing my feelings, write, paint just be creative and then watch lots of movies:):)

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Who is your ultimate role model?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

My role models would be my best friend Katie (She's like a sister) and my best friend cousin Avery (She's like a sister, too)

When you are feeling alone and scard and sad, who to you usually go to??

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Ballet is one of my biggest passions. when i dance its like i go into my own world and can express myself through that:)

whats the most inspiring quote you have ever rad?

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Not sure if it's the most inspiring, but it's the first thing that came to my head and lived with the thought of it for some time.
    "With the light's out, it's less dangerous..."
    - Kurt Cobain
    If you got the power to give back life to anyone who died, who will it be? Why?.. Wait, thats 2 questions, well it's pertinent to the circumstance, so I think it's ok, lol :D

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I would bring back my piano teacher. She died from cancer. She was like family... She was my teacher, mentor, but most of all friend. I'd bring her back because I miss her...and I want her to be my piano teacher. Not someone else.

If you could go back in time to redo a mistake, what would it be??
    (You don't have to answer this if it's too personal)

• gracey grey
    13 years ago

:o i wouldn't wanna ''redo" mistakes...any mistakes for that matter. I've to grow and see clarity through them.

Do u reckon the question suggests undo rather than "redo" ?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol, whoops...my mind has been a little fuzzy lately, lol. You know what I mean? Just not all there, lol.
    I meant undo, not redo.

I think I'll wait for someone else to post a question since I can't seem to get my mind straight, lol.

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Little twin:) ha ha i have a question =D

are there ANY movies that you find scary?? because if there are i want to see them because then i know they really will be scary :) lol

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol. No there are NOT any movies I find scary...not YET. But I'm sure there won't be one, lol.

Okay, I'm just gonna ask a simple question because my mind is still a little fuzzy, lol.

Do you like chocolate?

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Yeah, I like chocolate, theyre sweet... WELL, OF COURSE THEY ARE! LOL.. Theyre chocolates, lol. Your mind fuzzy thingy is kinda contagious Hannah :)
    Simple question too. Do you like pizza? (the last thing I ate, lol)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Chocolate IS amazing(:
    Lol. Sorryyy(: I've just been completely out of it, lol.
    Nice to meet you, Hallucinostic! May I ask what your name is? Lol. As you already know, I'm Hannah (Hence the username, lol).

No, I don't like pizza. I LOVE it!!
    (:

Here's a better question, lol.

Do you have any allergies or medical conditions?
    If so, what are they??

Like I'm allergic to fire ants and I have asthma.

• girl
    13 years ago

I have horrible allergies in the summer

-If you had to live w/o your tv or your internet/computer what would you choose ?

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Hmm, well i have soooooooooooo many movies, series etc... on my pc (and world of warcraft)--->big warcraft fan here 8) so got all of kenny vs spenny, south park, cuck, big bang theory, testees, black books, desperate houswives, project runway, top chef, sheer genius, the war at home, malcom in the middle, dexter- OMG!!! LOVE dexter!!!! and soooooooooo much other stuff too. so i think that i would choose my pc=D

okay, the most terrifying horror movie ever seen?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Can't answer that. Lol. I don't get scared!!!!!
    Haha(:

Do you talk or yell at inantimate objects???

I know I do, lol.

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Hey Shells, since Han here doesnt have an answer to your question, lemme answer that. Try King Kong Lives. Its a turkey, lmao! The horrible special fx and King Kong's love life will haunt your sleeping and waking life forever :D
    What? Well, I believe I havent done that before, wait, lemme try..........
    Well its no fun, it doesnt have a reaction lol.
    Question. Have you ever worn jeans twice or more without washing them? Cause I think the second time you wear them, its more comfortable than the first time. Enlighten me :)

• adriaan
    13 years ago

Nope. I dislike jeans. A lot. Gah. Too tight and uncomfortable all the time. :(
    Trousers, though? This pair hasn't been washed for a few weeks. But I don't find anything wrong with that, it's only trousers.

Lemme think...what would you like to be when you grow up? (and don't say you've already grown up.)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Well Dib I'm sorry I don't get scared lol.

Dib...just keep talking to inanimate objects. If your angry, you can yell at a couch or something and it won't have a smartass remark, lol.

I want to be a Forensic Scientist (:
    You know..? Solve murders and get to use guns(:

If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Oh yes, the "smartass remark" thing lol.
    Dont worry, Ill try my best to consult a rock if ever I get lonely Han, lol.
    Shhh. Dont tell anybody. Actually, Im Batman... Wait, Batman has no powers, but thatll do, hes rich, and lets face it, sad but true, money brings power.
    Damn! And I thought the mystery of my unwashed jeans will be solved. Can I repeat that question? Is there anybody here explain to me why using blue jeans the 2nd time around is more comfortable than the 1st time you use it. If this wont be answered here, I will post a new discussion out of this lol :D

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Haha...yes. I've brought the ''smartass'' topic into the forums, lol!
    Hahahaha(:
    When there's a good football game on I'll scream at the TV ... or when American Idol is on, lol.
    Lol. Money is nice (:
    Lol!! Dibs! You should totally post a topic on that!!!!!

Do you heat your icecream in the microwave before eating it??
    I was just asking this because my dad does that, lol. He doesn't like it really cold, but isn't that the point of icecream? LOL!