Anniversary Ideas?

• Viola
    13 years ago

Hey guys I was wondering if you can share with me some cute or sweet or romantic ideas I can do for my boyfriend for our first anniversary! Anything that you've done, or that your girlfriend has done for you will help. Thanks a lot.

• Christina
    13 years ago

I think just a night out to a quiet restaurant and then home to cuddle in your guys arms is cute. but hey im cheezy(:

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Maybe a movie and dinner...or just dinner. Then go somewhere special and peaceful.

• Darien
    13 years ago

Pfft, Dinner. So cliche.

What I have in mind may dent your wallet/purse a little, and will also take some good planning. So it may not be a 'first' anniversary gift, unless you have both.

Figure out something he likes, sports or music-wise. Get him tickets to a sporting even he loves, or a concert he's been dying to see and make sure you get a ticket for yourself too!!! It will show that you know him well, and also that you are accepting of what he likes, even if you don't like it.

If that's something you can't arrange right away, then you could always do dinner....

I had a girl take me to a concert for our 1 year anniversary. It was the most thoughtful gift I had ever gotten. We had a lot of fun that night. Way better than dinner.

• Clown
    13 years ago

My thoughts are differnt, it dosent matter what you get him, just make sure its from the heart, for my 1st aniversery my wife bought me a KoRn CD that I had at one point in time and then it got stolen by someone I loaned it to, even tho it wasnt nearly has expensive has what I got her, a diamond necklace I loved it all the same. It was the most thoughtful present shed ever given me up till then.

• sibyllene
    13 years ago

Boy, good thing we all have a pool in our houses! : D

• Darien
    13 years ago

I had a romantic DJ party at my pool in my house once...