I don't know what to do...

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Ok well my mom found a dog...well the next day at school a girl in one of my classes that lives by me was talking about how her dog was missing...well me and my friend Ryan who was living with us because his dad kicked him out in California and also he was doing his training for cage fighting decided to take the dog back....

Well we walked the dog back...when my mom found out she was yelling and cussing at us telling us we didn't have the right to take it back...Ryan got sick of her always yelling at us and went off on her so she kicked him out for no reason...he got lucky one of his fighting friends picked him up...

I wish my mom would let him back because that is not right that she kicked him out over a dog and that she is going crazy on everyone for anything...

I really don't know what to do... I tried to talk to my mom and she just freaks out on me...

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

^ I agree, you should talk to your mom about it, there might be something more than a dog to the story. Your friend might have done something else, and the dog may have been abused or something.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Well Yeah I try to talk to her and not defensive at all...The only thing that has been wrong is she has been dealing with my little sister that went to visit her dad in Washington in June and didn't come back...But that has nothing to do with Ryan...

Like she had him come here and do his cage fighting I just don't understand what has been going on with her and freaking out all the time over nothing...