I'd Rather have you hurt me inside than you leaving me forever.

• CountlessMoments
    13 years ago

Met this guy and his from New York and to me, His perfect the way he is. Just by looking at him makes me smile. When he Smiles, I get butterflies. He doesn't even have to do anything and I would catch myself smiling. I don't know what I'm feeling about this guy but whenever i hear his voice I get this tingly feeling inside. So far, his been the Best guy I've ever talked to but then I've been hurt so much times that It's so hard for me to open up my heart again. He showed me that his worth opening my heart again. He promised me alot of things. Though I live in Hawaii and his from NY, it feels like his right next to me because his always calling me and checking up on me.

To be Honest, I've fallin' for him. Deeply...

So for the past days/weeks we haven't been talking as much as before, he doesnt call as often, His always too busy, His always arguing with me cause to him his always right. everything he was in the Beginning is now the Opposite of him now. He makes me so mad, I just wanna cry. I don't know, but all i know is that I've fallen so hard that I'd rather have him hurt me that way and still Have him around than Him leaving me forever. Might sound dumb but that's what I'm feeling right now. I can't seem to change the image of him from before. I still see him the way he was the first time i met him. Maybe to him, I'm nothing now. but to me, Honestly... I still want him though he treats me like this.

• Chris
    13 years ago

You have to let go and move on. It's difficult, but if you keep at it, things can become better if you let them. But to do that, you'll have to come to terms with and accept that life will be better without him. If you don't do that, then you won't be able to truly let go like it sounds like you need to.