Falling for you Over & Over & Over again!

• CountlessMoments
    13 years ago

Darren is one of the only guy who still keeps in touch with me. He was always here for me and he would always listen to me. I could never ask for anything more from him because His all that I've ever looked for. I never did see him anything more than just a friend. Couple months after we met, I started to fall for him, HARD! I told him I liked him and he told me he felt the same way. The only thing that was keeping us from being together was the Ocean. He was Islands away from where I live and not only that When he graduated High school, He told me he was going to join the Marines. I was proud of him that his actually going to do something with his Life but at the same time I was sad because The whole keeping in touch thing would be such a hassle. Now that his a Marine, It's hard to talk to him. His always busy training or working. I miss having to call him when I needed someone to talk to, I miss having someone to talk to who actually understands me, someone who would actually listens and gives me advice. We used to talk everynight 24/7 but now its once in every couple months or even a year. It hard going through this. But as long as i know his alive and he still gives time to call me, makes me feel so SPECIAL!!

When Its those months when I dont talk to him, My feelings starts to fade. but once in awhile it comes back, maybe from hearing a song that reminds me or him, his pictures, or just anything. When I get a random call from him saying his out of training and he has to work, I get all happy inside knowing I get to talk to him again. Those are the months I start falling for him over and over again. Then he leaves me and go back training and stuff, those months I would lose feelings. It's the same Cycle over and over again.

I try to talk to other guys, get to know them but I always have that thought that Darren is going to be calling me in a month or so. So then I deny all the guys i talk to and just wait for him. I might sound crazy but No one ever made me feel this Happy In my Life until I met him. He knew what Im going through cause His been through it. Specially when It comes to Family problems. He knows it all because his family is broken and his family was the reason he joined the Marines.

So Right now, I'm on the months were I'm talking to him :) You don't even know How HAPPY i am to just hear his voice. Since i haven't talked to him in like almost a year, It's just an overwhelming feeling to hear his voice. Though I can't see him, Its okay, just hearing his voice is enough for me. Just knowing he still would call me gives me so many butterflies!

His something Different, something Unique, Something I fall for Over and Over again =]