What do you look for in a Guy/Girl?

• Cassie Cain
    13 years ago

Everyone is looking for that special someone. I once had him but.. my feelings slipped away.. but now I think I found that special someone again.. He has everything I look for in a guy... tell me some of the things you look for in a guy/girl.. what calls your attention to them..?

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Well to start they have to be honest..i was with a guy that went around telling every one i slept with him......i was really mad, they also have to be into me not just my body

• Chris
    13 years ago

For me, they have to be at least a little spontaneous. I tend to be a play it safe and it's nice to have a girl who can remind me to live life. I need someone I can talk to too. Not just about feelings and problems, but someone I can have an intelligent conversation with. Most importantly is honesty and someone who likes me for me and not what I can do.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I like an honest, flirty, silly, a little crazy, sweet, smart, guy. He has to like to have fun and he has to treat me right. He needs to be himself and not pretend to be someone else if they wonna empress me. I want a guy liking me for who I am...not what I look like or what I do.

• Darien
    13 years ago

Her mouth.

Yeah, it sounds really random, but there's good reasons behind it.

She needs to be able to laugh a lot. I really like girls with a good sense of humor.

She needs to smile a lot. I like a girl whose smile can make me melt, and make my entire day better.

She's got to be a good kisser! Soft warm, unchapped lips. Lol

She needs to be a good talker, someone who will talk about anything and everything! Someone who will say the right things at the right time.

• Cassie Cain
    13 years ago

Thats really sweet darian.. I think those are great reasons behind it...lol

• Cassie Cain
    13 years ago

I see theres alot of HONESTY as options.. like.. its so hard to trust now adays && some times its just them not being able to trust you.. like i think to myself often.. why? are they doing something for them not to trust u cuz they think ur doing it too???? its so hard sometimes...