The Pack - For Old Times Sake?

• Darien
    13 years ago

Britt, I know you're lurking the forums! And since starting this job, I've actually been lurking a bit more too. So bring your butt over here and lets have this Pack revived!..

Ya, I have high hopes. It won't be like the old days, but maybe the new days will be nice too?

• Aveena
    13 years ago

Lol how bout makin a new one or something like that, im sure you're not going to find anyone again :(

• Darien
    13 years ago

Gosh, I don't really remember who was in it aside from you, Fluffy (Ely), Auzy (The Tasteless)... and ME! Lol

• Darien
    13 years ago

Lol, I doubt any of those people are around still. Maybe we could recruit some cool people to join us?
    I remember Fristen and Shiky dropping in a few times.

• Darien
    13 years ago

Yeah, we need some new people or something. No one is really that active on the site anymore. I'm only on because this is like the only fun site my office lets me login to.

• Darien
    13 years ago

Lol, yeah.. It doesn't seem that active. Maybe I'm hanging out in all the wrong places.

• Darien
    13 years ago

Yeah, we definitely need to get some more people to join us.. or maybe it's because we're so old now that they don't wanna hang out with us??

• Darien
    13 years ago

Lol, I checked out a few of the posts, and they seem really deep and poetry-like. I want casual and fun! Maybe I'll jump in and join the conversation.