does it really matter??

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

i write poetry and alot of its suicidal and depressing and i was wondering if thats wrong or wat i dont think it matters but others do. so my question is does it really matter?

• SmileeItsBritt
    19 years ago

no i dont think its wrong at all. It's a lot easier to write when somethings bothering you...its a way to let things out. So really it's a very good thing. I do the same. If you'd like to check out some of mine that'd be cool. Keep writing!!!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol, JPM at it again. Got to love him.

Most people write that stuff for "release" but alot of people that write it are nowhere near depressed, a knife, a bottle of pills, or alcohol besides a nice little sparkling wine cooler beside their MAC computer and no one calling their phone except their mother.... get it? People write for different reasons but you cant take topic as a good indicator as to whether that person is depressed or not.

19 years ago

well thanks for clearing that up for me i was curious so i asked

~catherine~

19 years ago

yea good point i agree a bad example but it works ya kno

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

WOW JPM I am impressed - nice lesson!

19 years ago

wat lesson may that be?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Great job JPM. You should write stuff like that and actually put it on the site, not just on the discussion boards. You sell yourself short, you could write alot of really good stuff instead of just bursting kids bubbles on the forum all day long lol.

Kidding, kind of, but you know I love you, so please dont verbally attack me lol. You've got alot of talent, please put it to good use.

19 years ago

i have no idea wat that is suppose to mean so i have no clue

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol.

Technically, as always, you are correct.

Don't sell yourself inexpensively,

However you are not selling yourself to anyone,

So... damn it.... ummm...

Just go with the conotated phrase.

19 years ago

lol i think that i get it now and everything lol like i said earlier i was curious about weather or not it was wrong to write depressing poems

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i agree with JPM that was a really shitty example that he used :) but still he's got a point i agree with what he said about trying to be creative, i don't know how creative i really am, but i try to make my poems sound good, i don't know i can't really be the judge of that, it's up to others to decide if my poems are good or not! PLP

~lil slam~