What is the sweetest?

• Mask of Pain
    13 years ago

What is the most sweetest thing your love has done for you?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Told me I was beautiful and most amazing girl he'd ever met. He tells me he loves me all the time, and he said I am different than any other girl he knows, but it's a good different.
    (:

• Allanah Asphyxia
    13 years ago

Mine sends me amazing goodnight and good morning texts. He is the first boyfriend to ever see me without makeup on and my hair not done, and he tells me I'm beautiful without all of that stuff. He randomly buys me flowers and chocolates. He picks me up and takes me on romantic dates every now and then. And he loves to cuddle with me, and look me in my eyes. He is perfect! (:

• DeathsRose
    13 years ago

My fiance was invited to a New Year's Eve party at his cousin's house as was I. I told him I didn't want to go because his cousin's girlfriend made me feel uncomfortable (and they live together) so he told me he wasn't going. When I asked him why he said that he didn't care about the party just that he got to be with me; he said it was more fun to be at home just watching a movie with me that at a party without me.

And then the next day I was really sick (like throwing up and everything) and I told him to go out and leave me alone and he told me that he was going to stay right there with me because he didn't care how sick I was he just wanted to be with me. And then he kissed me and told me that it didn't matter if he got sick because he loved me so much that he didn't want to stop kissing me.

• XxBabii GirlxX
    13 years ago

My love and I were at some party and he went up infront of everyone and told me he loved me and never wants any other girl then me. It was so cute I started to cry.. Then he kissed me. I will never forget that night. It might not mean so much to anyone but for me it meant the world. He's so sweet. I love him so much :)

• DeathsRose
    13 years ago

I so have to change my answer because like 10 min ago my fiance said the sweetest thing ever to me over the phone.

He was like "I'm sorry it took me so long to call back I just got caught up in my movie, but I was just calling to tell you goodnight."

I was like "Am I really that special?"

And he was like "Yes, you are special."

It might not seem like much, but it meant the world to me. It was just the way is sounded when he said it like all romantic and mushy yet totally serious...(It's like a you had to be there kind of situation)... lol.

• Mask of Pain
    13 years ago

I know what you mean. lol

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Told me he loved me and that I was beautiful...told me I was the one he is going to marry and have kids with. Gave me roses. Lots of things I love him so much and don't know what I would do without him.

• Katy
    13 years ago

Been there for me when I had absolutly no one else. The whole world was against me but him :)

• Chris
    13 years ago

She came to me for help when she had a major life changing problem even though we broke up and hadn't talked much for a couple months. For her to trust me more than her own family to help her in this case, was probably the most touching thing to me. It may seem odd and not sweet to others, but to me it was.