Teenagers

• Captain HC
    13 years ago

I need friends that are 13 through 15. and if you got msn that would be great 2.

• E <3
    13 years ago

I'm 15!!
    I made the cut!
    Hello :)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Omg!!!! Lol as you know, I'm 14 lol....So. Hey there my friend lol.

(:

• E <3
    13 years ago

Hi Hannah :) lol

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Haha hey lol Hi Toxic Valentine lol I like your picture (:

• E <3
    13 years ago

It may come to as a shock, but that is me. Well. It was how I looked last year.
    Thanks though :)

How are ya?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol. Haha I'm sure you don't look very different. And no problem (:

I'm good (: I've been doin last minute Christmas shoppin and hangin out with my cousins and friend (:

What about you??

• E <3
    13 years ago

Maybe not. I just got a year older.. >.>

I'm good. Just hanging around. Thinking about what I'm gonna wear when I go to my cousin's house tomorrow, and how I'm going to make my hair. -.- Pain in the butt, I tell you.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol I just turned fourteen a few days ago and I don't look or feel any different lol.

Sweet (: I've been hangin with my cousins a lot and heck yeah! Fixin my hair is a HUGE pain in the butt :P

• Captain HC
    13 years ago

If eithero f ya got msn hit me up!!

• E <3
    13 years ago

I do. I'm just never on.
    lol

I had a drastic change from 14 to 15 now that I think about it.. But. I'd rather not talk about that. This summer sucked for me.

Cousins are cool sometimes. When they aren't annoying and trying to prove that they are better and smarter than you when they are clearly not.
    One of my cousins is 11 now and she isn't good at her times tables. (That's what we Coloradans call it). I was a beast at multiplication in 3rd grade.
    But anyway. Enough of my ranting.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I have msn too but my parents changed the password because I was on too much so now I am not on anymore except every once in a while lol.

Well, mentally I feel different, but in age I don't...well...over time I felt different mentally.

Lol yeah cousins sometimes always try to beat you at something.

• E <3
    13 years ago

When ever someone asks me my age I always want to say 16. Then I stop myself and say the right age. Stupid huh?

I'm extremely competetive. So -shrug- they'll never win. XD

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol since I just turned 14, I still sometimes think I'm 13 lol.

And I'm verrryyyyy competitive too so yeah...they ain't eva gonna win!!!!
    >_<
    (:

• E <3
    13 years ago

I've "looked" 16 since I was like 13. PLUS I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I TURN 16. I'm counting down XD

Do you have a favorite sport?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Haha lol I could pass as 15 or 16....sometimes lol

Yeah! I love Cross Country and Track, and those are the only two sports I do ... I like running distance lol. In track I run 2400 and 1600. I'd kill myself if i did hurtles lol . But currently I can't run because i have a sprained ankle ):
    Do you do a sport??

• E <3
    13 years ago

Volleyball :D
    Best sport everrrrr

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol...no. Volleyball is sooooo not for me lol.

• E <3
    13 years ago

Lol why not?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Idk.....just don't lol. It hurts my hands and arms and ... urgh I just hate it lol.

• E <3
    13 years ago

That pain is awesome.. :D

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Hahaha lol... not to me it ain't lol. But I think the pain from running too fast or for a long time is awesome lol. I like that feeling lol.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Im 14!! i win!!! lol

and toxic.. you sound amazing! i love your profile pic and i agree volleyball is the best sport ever!! i play that too. made my high school freshman team :)) too bad the season is over,lol. I also love the pain.. I love it when I hit the ball as hard as I can for a spike so many times I look at my hand and its blood red :)) you seriously sound like someone i would hang out with.

hannah we met before on my posts on her :) thanks for the help you seem like a very good friend and people in your life are lucky to have you :) me too. Plus I agree with you on the track.. I also run long distance, my best mile time was this year at 6’58. I know people are faster than me but im still exited I made it under the 7 mark :))

sunshine, HIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol glad to meet you and I hope I get to find out more about you soon

and grant, we also met each other before, glad to finally have you in my life you’re a great person :))

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Heyy thanks BehindTheSmile! If you need any more advice I'm here!!!!
    >_<
    Lol I love running lol haha. My fastest mile time so far is 7:29 seconds but that's still really good compared to other people at my school lol.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Yeah most of the volleyball people i run with run it in like7:30 to 8:30.. my coaches say that if im not in track when the season starts they are going to be really upset :))

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Haha lol...Well I love track and cross country but I sprained my ankle ):

• E <3
    13 years ago

I made Varsity as a freshman. I don't hit though, I was the setter freshman year when we ran a 6-2 and this year (sophomore year) we ran a 5-1 with me being the setter again. Next year I'm gonna beg my coach to be the libero, setting sucks. lol

I used to run track, then I realized second hand smoke and running didn't mix so I stopped.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

I didnt make varsity lol im good better than most, but not that good lol. i do anything, also the help setter, though i can set, we just have better ones. i want to be a libero too but i think i better fit as right side hitter

yeah, smoke and running dont mix well at all

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I only do cross country and track because if I did basketball, volleyball, or any other sport I'd probably kill myself lol.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Haha like football :) haha

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Actually, I'm okay at football even though I'm a girl lol. It's because I grew up with two older brothers who loved to play football and they still do....so I've been to hundreds of football games lol.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

I dont like football games lol

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Haha...I love them lol. And I think it's a really exciting sport to play
    (:

• E <3
    13 years ago

Talking about volleyball brings back good memories. lol. I liked being a rightside hitter when I was one. I've tried about everything except middle hitter. I'm too short for that :D

AND FOOTBALL GAMES ARE AWESOME!!!
    :)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Ikr!! Football rules! I was just watchin the Aggie game...I'm a huge Aggie fan but I'm sorry I watched the game...Aggies lost...Bad lol. They played LSU tonight. LSU had 41 and aggies had 24
    )-:
    But Aggies have done pretty well...I guess lol.
    They beat the Longhorns at Thanksgiving and I was super happy about that! Lol.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

I was never middle either.. too short :)

• Allanah Asphyxia
    13 years ago

I'm 15, almost 16! Can I still make it? :D Hehe
    My name is Ally, :D

• Captain HC
    13 years ago

Yes you can ally!!!

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Haha

Helloooooooooo Ally!!!!

(;