One guy,four friends

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Ok so my friend dated this guy a year ago, he asked me out and she said it was fine she didn't care, so i said yes.. i loved him more than i originally planed to. he broke up with me for really stupid reasons which lead to my first heart break.. then my other friend started going out with him without my knowing.. which hurt a lot. then they broke up now my OTHER friend is going out with him! and i'm really confused cause i got permission from my friend, she didn't like him anyways, but my other two friends never asked me and i loved him.. actually i STILL love him.. they really back stabbed me.. but they are my best friends.. i don't know what to do anymore! i'm really hurt... any advice to get through this??

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Awwe...sweetie...that's a toughy...Just tell your friends how they made you feel and how they're making you feel. Let them know you still love that guy and if your friend still wants to date him then tell her that you at least don't want to see them together.....
    ......Or here is another answer: If you tell your friends how you feel and they are rude and mean and don't give a crap about how you feel, then don't waste y our time with them. You can find better friends who respect your feelings.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Yeah i tried that before, the one who is recently dating him i told her how much i cared for him and i didnt want her dating him and all that shit and more but she ignore me then like a few ours later got her other friend to tell me off saying that if she wants to date him she can and i need to back off and all this harsh stuff and stuff. im just like forget life and friends...

Please watch the language

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I know what the hell you mean!!! People can be motherfers and if your "friend" told someone to tell you off, she ain't worth your time!!

Watch the language please.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Oh sorry britt tc forgot, wont happen again :)

and yeah.. so not worth my time.. thing is i still talk with him everyday, and everyday i like him more and more and if you ask me he talks like he still likes me...

• Darien
    13 years ago

He's got you line, hook and sinker.

My advice. Get over it. He dated two other girls after you. He's not interested in you. Even though he seems like he might be, he really isn't. He just wants that power, to be able to have you in his grasp at anytime he wants.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

I guess darien your right..

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Oh goodness sorry about the language Britt! It totally slipped my mind! Promise it won't happen again (:

Okay...well...like I said....just don't waist your time on your so called "friends"

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

I know i shouldn't, but its real hard since they are really the only friends i have, i mean i have a few others, but not much...

• Darien
    13 years ago

Pfft, friends come and go all the time. Just like guys in your life. You'll make new friends, and you'll move on. There's no point wasting your time grieving for a guy who won't give a damn about you.

You meet new people and make new friends as your life goes on. Just keep a positive, open mind and they will come to you.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

But whatever happened to the phrase 'boys will come and go but friends are there forever???

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Hate to break it to you, but that phrase isn't true...Sorry...
    ):
    I used to be in this great group of friends-- beautiful popular friends and I was one of them...then I got to Junior High and realized that they really weren't my friends...But that's just how life is...

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

You sound like you could help with another problem im having... its really tearing me apart and i need help. its under the friends one and its call "loosing my friends??? please help!!' the ex im talking about is this one

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Sure thing...I'll check it out right away

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Thanks

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Im slowly doing that.. me and him talk a lot still but just as friends... like a whiles ago i would never text him back.. so when i finally did he got upset thinking i was mad at him! :D it made me laugh