Pretty Little Liars

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Hey y'all this is Hannah and I'm a HUGE fan of "Pretty Little Liars" and I thought I'd make a topic about it to see if anyone else likes this show/book series!
    (:

First off, the books are amazing and they definately should be read (:
    The order is:

1. Pretty Little Liars
    2. Flawless
    3. Perfect
    4. Unbelievable
    5. Wicked
    6. Killer
    7. Heartless
    8. Wanted

The new season of "Pretty Little Liars" begins Monday, Janurary 3rd at 8/7 central.
    (:

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Im also a fan of the show, but i didnt know they made it based off of book?? hmm..

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Yeah the show is awesome!!!!
    Yes, there are books. But, in some parts of the show it can be very different that the books but I still suggest you read them because they are amazing!!!
    (:

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

I most defintly will once this season is over :P that way i wont get confused on whats happening being in two different spots lol

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Okay good lol...I actually read all 8 books in less than a semester lol...but the books are so amazing that you can read through them real fast lol.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Ok for people who didnt read the books?? who do you think A is? i think its someone no one suspects.. like not mr. fitz personaly but in generally, and for the people who read the books... am i on the right track?? and dont tell me who it it... i have a feeling its not nule or coby or jenna.. hmm

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Oh my goodness!! I saw the season premire of Prettly Little Liars last night and it was amazing!!!!
    Okay, no it's not any of the people you said. I think you are on the right track, but you will never guess who it is lol. Her name starts with an M...but then the first --A dies and there's another one. Her name starts with A, but it's not Aria.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

M m m..... I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!! MONNA?!?!?!?!?!?!! (however you spell it) i had a feeling about her... cause like she was always wanting to be their friends when Allie was alive and now shes popular... hmm... i cant figure out the A but is the M right? cause you know.. the camp monna thing and hannah getting hit and monna and hannah were in a fight... and yeah

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!! It's Mona!!!!!! But Mona dies trying to shove Spencer off a cliff sooo then there's another --A.

Let me give you a hint: The Ali Hanna saw in the hospital was not her imagination.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I'm guessing you've read the books?? Lol. I can't help it! Almost all the girls at my school know 'cause we've all read the books lol.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Haha, lol! Welllll you should totally read them!!! They are ahh-mazinggg!!! You won't be able to put the books down lol. I finished all 8 in a few weeks lol. I wouldv'e finished them in probably one week but I was busy having to read other books lol.

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Allie is alive?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I'll private message you lol. I don't want to give anything else away for anyone else

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Haha ok

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

The new show tonight was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so mad at Noel Kahn for blackmailing Ezra (Mr. Fitz) !!!!!!!

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

The new episode is on tonight!!!!!
    Yay!

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

The new episode was amazing!!!!!

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

New show was awesomeee
    (-:

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

LITTLE TWIN LITTLE TWIN LITTLE TWIN!!!!!! oh my gosh, pretty little liars is the shizzzzz!! i love watching it, haven't read the books though but will definitely be sure to check them out since you have such great taste =P

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Oh my freaking gosh!!! BIG TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We really are twins, huh?? LOL!
    OMFG!!! I read all of the ''Pretty Little Liars'' books....and they. Were. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
    Lol. Since I have great taste, YOU must have great taste...since your my twin and all, lol.
    (-:

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

I KNOW, right!!
    ha ha, you my dear,
    have GREAT taste.
    I love pretty little liars!!
    so will definitely read the books,
    I'm always looking for something new to read and am so excited now that i know there is a series of books based on the show!!
    , ooh little twin, do you watch big bang theory and desperate houswives??
    omg!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them =P

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Ehh...Big Bang is...eh. It alright.
    And I don't watch Desperate Housewives...anymore
    Lol

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Ah i love love love desperate houswives:) lol
    ah and dexter, but pretty little liars really is awesome:) when i have some time off this week I'm gonna go buy the books because I'm soooo keen to read them:)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol.
    Okay, what the hell is Dexter?!?
    I hear everyone talking about it!!
    Can't wait for the new PLL tonight!!!!
    You're really gonna love the books BT (-:

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

The new PLL was good (:
    But next weeks episode looks even better! (:

I am personally an Ezra Fitz fan, lol. I just LOVE Ezra and Aria's relationship (:

Pretty Little Liars question!!!!!

-- Who are your favorite guys off of PLL?

Mine are Ezra, Toby, and Caleb.
    I love Toby (: and Ezra (:

• ABCFamily
    12 years ago

Are you all excited for Season 2 of Pretty Little Liars? I work on behalf of the network and I can tell you that you really don't want to miss out on this. I have been waiting on the edge of my seat since the last episode. I am dying to find out who A is! Do you think we will actually find out this season? I also love Ezria, though at first I wasn't too sure. Maybe it was because I was jealous and wanted Mr. Fitz all to myself! Do you think they are going to work out? I sure hope so!

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

AHHHHHHH! I am SO SUPER DUPER excited!

Hahaha, I DO know who -A is!
    XD
    I've read all the books...and I hear there's another one coming out! It's supposed to be called "Twisted".

Well, I don't know if they will work out...because in the books...it's very different, lol.

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

If this contains spoilers that have yet to be shown on the show, perhaps you could put a disclaimer at the top of your post to say "Possible show Spoilers". Just incase people haven't read the book before watching the TV series.

• ABCFamily
    12 years ago

The show is actually a little different than the book so you can still maintain that mystery if you’ve read the books. The PLL girls would never leave you without a twist! Today’s the big day! Can you believe it’s here finally?! To get in on all the details of the show, make sure to check the ABC Family official site. Will everybody here be watching tonight at 8/7c?

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Good idea Liquid Grace. (:
    I didn't think of that, lol.

AHHHHHHHH premire tonighttt
    Lord. I think the show is very different than the books at times.

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Oh my freak.
    The season premire was AHH-MAZING!!!!!!!

• ABCFamily
    12 years ago

I could not believe the premiere! I won't give away any spoilers but I will just say, you all NEED to watch! I really want Hanna and Caleb to work out and think it showed some real courage that he came back to try and talk to Hanna. As for Ezra and Aria...I have no idea where they will end up but I love them as a couple too! In case any of you missed it, you can watch the episode right here (http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/pretty-little-liars/blogs-details/watch-pretty-little-liars-ian-harding-and-sara-shepard/802028) and with commentary from Ian Harding and Sara Shepard! Who here thinks Ian is dead?

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Lol, I KNOW if he's dead or not XD

Awwwwe I love Ezra and Aria <3

• ABCFamily
    12 years ago

Haha, you already know all about Ian! Are you sure you’re not going to get thrown for a loop later on? We’ll see what happens with Aria and Ezra…maybe tomorrow they will decide they have to be back together! Who knows! I do hope that Hanna will give Caleb another chance. And don’t forget, you can become part of the “Pretty Little In-Crowd” by becoming a superfan…though I think some of you ARE already. Make sure to go to the Official ABC Family website to find out more details on becoming a superfan!

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I'm so excited for the show tomorrow! :D

I am probably gonna be surprised, because already they've changed the show from the book.

• ABCFamily
    12 years ago

I've been surprised this whole time! I like that it's different from the books so even though you can understand what's going on, all the mystery isn't gone. What do you think is going to happen? We'll see if you are right after we watch tonight!

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I do live the shows, but the books are totally BEAST.

I can't wait for tonight!!!

• ABCFamily
    12 years ago

How have you been liking the new season so far? If I may be so bold, I've got to say there are even MORE surprises this season than before! I think Hanna is learning that second chances are ok. Wonder if she will give Caleb one? Perhaps we'll see tonight! Are you going to watch?

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

It was awesome tonight!!!! I KNEW it! Lol knew what? Haaa, I won't say what. I just knew it. About something. Haha XD
    In the previews for next week it shows Hanna and Caleb kissing :O

• ABCFamily
    12 years ago

I love how involved you are in the show! Nice to have more major fans of the series. I thought Tuesdays episode was amazing too! That ending! such a surprise! Are you excited for next week's episode? Make sure you don't miss a single beat by following the twitter handle @ABCFpll.