Umm I need some friends

• WonderingSpiritDiaries
    13 years ago

Hey there everybody let me tell yu a lil bit about myself im sort of shy and I don't have many friends especially those who are interested in poetry. and I would like to meet new people. I'm also 15.

• WonderingSpiritDiaries
    13 years ago

Hi :)

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Hi sweet angel :) i would love to be your friend, i don't have many friends in poetry either...

hmm.. about me, well, its like i wear a mask, happy fun loving life on the outside, but when i take the mask off.. i hate life, depressed and misunderstood.. you can read more about me in my profile. but don't worry, i wont be all depressing on you :) ill be my happy side :)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Hey Sweet Angel, I'm Hannah but you can call me Han for short (: and I'm 14
    (:
    I am kinda the same as BehindTheSmile. On the outside I'm happy, cheerful, but on the inside I'm actually a life hating person (sometimes). I will be depressed sometimes and others I'm just super happy. I'm totally misunderstood. Go to my profile to learn more (:
    I have some friends who like poetry...maybe 3 or 4

• WonderingSpiritDiaries
    13 years ago

Honestly im exactly like both yu guys i know how it must feel bcuz i go through it too. i feel like i pretend to be someone happy on the outside and i know that i really can become depress sometimes. thnx yu guys for sharing that i hope that we can become really great friends

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

I would love that...

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I would totally love to be really awesome friends too
    (:

• WrittenInTheStars
    13 years ago

I'll be your frann. Just PM whenever and we can talk. :)

• adriaan
    13 years ago

I'll be frenz with you.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

I will be your friend even if I'm 18.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Yay!! Friendship!!!! Lol... (:

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Just pm me anytime and I will be here to talk...

• varsha19
    13 years ago

I feel the same to ... im new to this forum... i dont write great poems.. just simple ones ... those that express what i feel..!! my best friend let go .. and its been really rough for me ..!! i feel terribaly lonely .. and i can use a friend to :)... pm me :)

• WonderingSpiritDiaries
    13 years ago

Great !!! I'm so happy to meet new people.

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

This is so wonderful that there are other people out there too who want more friends, (especially those who write poetry :)) well if ever anyone wants to chat feel free to drop me a line. I'm always here to listen if ever anyone needs a friend to vent to :)

• Mello193
    13 years ago

HI! im Mello!!!

• Aureus Argentum
    12 years ago

Hey girl. :) I'm Bri.

Looking for friendship? Got plenty to spare. :)

ohh, I sound like a commercial! :)

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    12 years ago

^ lol i love it when people sound like commercials =)
    hey there! i'll be your friend, i can sympathize with you about a bit there, would you like to be friends?

• Chelsea Sprite
    12 years ago

I write poems occasionally. I used to write a bunch, but I deleted quite a few. I was 19 when I first started coming to this site, but after I got a job and started concentrating on that and life outside the computer world, I kinda lost track of time. I'm 22 now. Still work at same job. lol. I write mostly stories, or I used to. I'm trying to get back into the story-writing theme again.

Let's see, most of the time I'm happy. Not like "OMG BUBBLY HAPPY" (that only happens some of the time). I'm more content with life now than I used to be. But sometimes, when I sit down and listen to my old songs or read my old writings, I remember who I used to be: very shy, quiet, sometimes angry or scared.

I miss chatting with people from all parts of the world. I used to chat in the chatroom here, but it's closed now. I'd love to chat with more people.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I'm 13 and my name is Maddy, I don't have any friends really at all. So if I may I'll be friends. Though most times I have a mask where I seem happy and cheerful as can be; when really I'm not so happy or cheerful.

• WonderingSpiritDiaries
    12 years ago

I havent cheked this in a while but ill be friends with all of you thanks ive made more friends here then where i live most of them consider me weird

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Weird people ROCK :D

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

^I agree...
    Im Dib, and do count me in, friend. :)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I also agree.

• WonderingSpiritDiaries
    12 years ago

Yay! Thanks for the support yu guys make me feel so comfortable here yu know yu guys shuld pm me sometime ill be really glad to meet yu!! :)

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

You kept your pic!
    Lol ... remember? i asked you to keep your pic like that cause it was pretty (:

• WonderingSpiritDiaries
    12 years ago

Lol yea i did
    i really like it too

• Miss MakeUp
    12 years ago

Hey there :) I'm kinda friendless here too. Although I consider all on this site my friends ;).

But you got a friend in me

• WonderingSpiritDiaries
    12 years ago

Hey ill be yurr friend !! The more the betterr rite ?!

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I love that song!

"You gotta friend in me, you gotta friend in me.."
    :D
    That song was on Toy Story (:

• melissa trujillo
    12 years ago

Same here!!!!
    my name is melissa hi!
    and i am 14

• Miss MakeUp
    12 years ago

Hahah yes toy story reference cliche i know :P

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Hey there Melissa! Don't think we've met before! You knew to the site?
    And Miss Makeup! Hey, I've seen you around latetly (:

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Hey Im Woody, i mean, Im Dib, and you got a friend in me too. :)

"Theres a snake in my boot!" :D

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Double double post post. :)

• Miss MakeUp
    12 years ago

Well hello there hannah elizabeth I know I kinda just popped up randomly and like so many it's because I quit going on here for almost 2 years then I got back on and updated my stuff and here I am :)

P.s. you seem nice.

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

"P.s. you seem nice." who Hannah? oh no.
    Hannah is the She-Devil in disguise. Hahaha! JUST KIDDING! Han's awesome. ;D

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Awwwe, thank you Cassie (:
    And if I ever seem mean, well, I'll tell you "I know I'm being mean" lol but most of the time, I'm VERY straightforward, lol...so people consider me mean haha XD

Ugh. Shut up Dib!
    Justtt Kidddinnggg!

• Brix Ambray
    12 years ago

Hi..i'm brix....

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

^"Shut up Dib!"? Hmmm, dont wanna. :D

Hello people! Maddy, Han, Bri, Cassie, Brix there, everybody. :D