Can die but want to!?!

• Bree Lane
    13 years ago

What should i do if i want to die..but i dont at the same time?

• Allanah Asphyxia
    13 years ago

Well, if I were you, I wouldn't try to. I know how you feel. I really do. Thats why I used to cut myself. It takes away the thought of dying. In my opinion, anyway. Whatever you're going through, will pass. I promise. I have been through a lot in the last five years. With Hurricane Katrina, being separated from my parents for two years, being raped, and getting dumped by the first guy I thought I loved. And I'm still here. Sometimes, I feel the same way you do. Just try to take deep breathes, and think about how this will affect the people you know and love, and the ones that love you. Parents, friends, family members. I'll be here for you,(:

• DeafBeats
    13 years ago

The things that make you feel that way, I know you can't stop thinking about them over and over again. Sometimes it's easy to fall into that trap of thinking theres nothing to hold on to. When you get to that point it helps to think about the little things that bring you happiness such as a smile from a stranger, how coffee smells in the morning or how your mouth waters from opening a candy wrapper. Just little things. Little things that make everything else just about okay.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Dying is not a choice, it's just an aspect of life. Think of the things that make you want to live and build upon them, keep your life positive and only think of death as the end, when you have accomplished all you want to and there is no more left for you to do in this world. You exist for a reason and until that is over you shouldn't try to die.

• Unseen Exposure
    13 years ago

A vast majority of people that commit suicide regret it in the last second of their life, and by then, it's too late. I've been at the bottom, I've craved death, tried once. Now, I'm extremely fearful of the whole concept. I thought that happiness would never come again, that I would be lost forever in a deep depression, but I promise you ... patience is key. Happiness will come when you least expect it. Don't give up the fight. Life is a challenge, don't let it overcome you.