• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• Jenn
    20 years ago

i really enjoyed tunnel of love, and the im not done reading the rest... if ya want u can check out some of mine and comment if u would like

• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• Roula
    20 years ago

hi David ... i just read ALL of your poems and i think you're an amazing writer .. i cant tell u which poem was my favorite cuz i totally loved them all .. i would be very hopeful if u read my poems and tell me ur opinion cuz i would love to have some advice from a talented person like u :)

• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• Danielle
    20 years ago

Hey david! I absoullutly love ur poems, they are by far the best on this site, I'm turning in to such a major fan of yours, and I hope that you always keep writing, and always find a way to submit your poems on here, they simply amazing. Please Please read some of mine and tell me what you think. I have way to many to read all of them, but if you ever find time to check out a few, I would love for you to. um...I'm not sure which ones I would want you to read. Just look under my name, and find ALL the poems under the sad category, Those seem to be the best..Thank you so much, I have to go and read morre of yours right now, but I'll bbl...Bye!